[Q] Samsung Gear Live won't send text?

Search This thread

dartdog

May 31, 2011
I got the Samsung Gear at IO (yea) and have been going through the user adjustment phase, happily have pretty much everything working (I use a Galaxy Nexus as the phone stock. I receive text and I can send emails (from the watch) but for some reason I can't send text from the watch. It says it is sent, goes through all the motions, asks for recipient, clarifies to send to the mobile number and gets the text via voice and then says it is sending and gives a success green check, but the message is lost does not show on phone hangout or messaging log, nor does the recipient get it.. Anyone have any ideas?? or is my problem unique to me?

dartdog

May 31, 2011
Hidden choice message on Phone for sending text

Finally found my "missing texts.. when I was sending, the phone was opening a choice dialog to choose between Google voice or messaging, I chose messaging and checked always and all is now working, buy the way retweeting to twitter using the bunting app has a similar issue, it opens the native vs edit retweet chice, which cannot be set to default one way so you need to pull the phone out...