[REF] WP7 Compatible Headsets

Search This thread

Nileshdd

Aug 30, 2010
Foster City, CA
Which device was this tested on? Does it work on Samsung Focus without an adapter?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Bump. Anybody? I have the hf2s and am buying the Focus. Wanted to know if I need an adapter.

As to adapters, I have used 2 meelec adapters and both stopped working in 2 months max. Trust me, I was taking real care of them :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Strike_Eagle

Oct 5, 2010
Pull-The-Man, WA
We have a new guy in the family:
Munitio 9mm Billets Earphone (mine is Limited MW3 Edition), Mic/answer Button work absolutely fine
munitio_mw3_billets_everything.jpg

chyckyn

May 21, 2011
St John's
Artic P311 Bluetooth Headset

Has anyone tried the artic P311? I have them they arent bad, am not an audiophile but they give really good sound to me, all controls work and also they have a 20hr battery life.. Been using mine since yesterday and its still going.. $30 on amazon.. $40 elsewhere..

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT
Will the Etymotic Research HF2 work with my HTC Trophy and give me audio controls with MIC ?

I've been looking for a really good set of headphones to work with My Trophy and have support for controls and the radio. I hate the HTC ones but, they work best for listening to the radio from what I have tested.

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT
I have used he HF2 with my Titan. You can pause/play, skip track, invoke TellMe, answer calls, and talk. You can't adjust volume from the button/mic assembly on the wire.

Thanks, I might grab those. Any results on how they work with the FM radio ?

I have compaired 2-3 sets of fairly good "earbuds" and they all suck for the radio reception. The crappy HTC ones are the only ones that work good for the radio from what I have seen.

thelastred

Jun 6, 2012
I'd ur using a Nokia Samsung or htc and Sony

doesn't matter windows or android
List of headset and headphones that work all three buttons & mic
- urbeats
- htc beats solo
- Sony smart headset
- Nocs NS200H-001

A

AngryNil

Sorry that I've let this fall into disarray, I'm going to update the posts today.
EDIT: done.

I'd ur using a Nokia Samsung or htc and Sony

doesn't matter windows or android
List of headset and headphones that work all three buttons & mic
- urbeats
- htc beats solo
- Sony smart headset
- Nocs NS200H-001
Can you vouch for having tried all headsets on at least one Windows Phone? Unfortunately, I won't add the devices unless you can personally confirm that they work, not based off a spec sheet or conversation with a support personnel. I also will need the device you tested it on, as there can be some inconsistencies based on manufacturer.

Last edited:

NeuroXT

Apr 7, 2012
Skullcandy G.I. (Shoe) working with HTC Titan.

- Click to play/pause track and answer/end calls
- Double click to go next track
- Triple click to go previous track
- Hold to activate voice commands

[edit] NOTE: Only G.I. Shoe model have mic and button on its wire. So if its black/red or blue/white or green/white, then its a Shoe model, otherwise if its Rasta or plain colour it won't have the mic and button on its wire.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have purchased like 4 off Amazon only one of the vendors sells the 3 button version, everyone else keeps sending the volume only headset. I think the 3 button headset sounds better.

Registered just to reply.

I had the same issue, so I called Samsung and and had them get me the correct part number: EHS60AVNBE

After several RMAs, I was finally able to get the correct headphones.