[Q] What LCD Flex Cable Does the Model PC36100 Use

Search This thread

muttleytm

Sep 3, 2013
The connectors are bad on the mainboard of my EVO 4G and I'm looking for a replacement mainboard. I found one and the seller says is for a model PC36100.

I found some codes you could enter into the terminal to find out more about the details of the phone, but, because of the bad connector the screen is black.

I looked decoded the serial number but all the only information I could get was that is was made in Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2010, October 3rd.

Does the PC36100 use the wide or narrow or could it use either one?

Thanks

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
The connectors are bad on the mainboard of my EVO 4G and I'm looking for a replacement mainboard. I found one and the seller says is for a model PC36100.

I found some codes you could enter into the terminal to find out more about the details of the phone, but, because of the bad connector the screen is black.

I looked decoded the serial number but all the only information I could get was that is was made in Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2010, October 3rd.

Does the PC36100 use the wide or narrow or could it use either one?

Thanks

The pc36100 is htc's alphanumeric code for the evo 4g. The big thing is that it has several hardware versions and some use different sized cables. I dont remember which versions used which cables and to find out you need to do one of two things. Use adb (if usb connection works and phone boots) or disassemble and verify.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app