LG support tool said I have the latest version when restoring my D802T

Search This thread

alohame

May 5, 2014
Dear All,

I am trying to restore my bricked G2, but when I got to LG mobile support tool and select the language, it does NOT flash the KK kdz I downloaded, instead told me "Your device has the lastest software available from the LG mobile support tool. Please visit LG support website for more info..."

WHY???

FYI:
D802T Australia unlocked version, official 4.4.2 then rooted and installed Autorac which doesn't support D802T and stuck my phone at bootloop for good. Already downloaded the KK kdz. file and tools and followed this post"http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476"

xPreSiDenT

Aug 14, 2007
Boston
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Dear All,

I am trying to restore my bricked G2, but when I got to LG mobile support tool and select the language, it does NOT flash the KK kdz I downloaded, instead told me "Your device has the lastest software available from the LG mobile support tool. Please visit LG support website for more info..."

WHY???

FYI:
D802T Australia unlocked version, official 4.4.2 then rooted and installed Autorac which doesn't support D802T and stuck my phone at bootloop for good. Already downloaded the KK kdz. file and tools and followed this post"http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476"

Found any solution to this? Have the same problem, it says i have the latest software even though the software it is showing on my phone (which my phone doesnt really have) is older than the KDZ that I am trying to flash. If I force it to upgrade, it starts but gives an error at 37% every time.

Shodakai

Apr 4, 2009
Found any solution to this? Have the same problem, it says i have the latest software even though the software it is showing on my phone (which my phone doesnt really have) is older than the KDZ that I am trying to flash. If I force it to upgrade, it starts but gives an error at 37% every time.

How do you force it to upgrade?