[Mod] HTC One Mail w/o Exchange Security Policy

Search This thread

cschmitt

Feb 24, 2012
Sorry to ask you this but are you aware if there's a version compatible with the One on CM yet? Can I use the one I use for my Nexus 4?

The version in this thread only works on stock (or stock based) HTC One ROMs.

There are a number of threads / apks that will work on any CM 10.1 ROMs, I'd suggest using the script in this thread to modify the Email.apk on CM.

Reactions: 3bs11

trant01

Aug 5, 2010
What's new in the 4.2.2 compared to this one?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

cschmitt

Feb 24, 2012
Here's an updated flashable zip of the HTC Mail client from the 4.2.2 (2.17.401.1) leak with exchange security disabled.

HTCOne-Mail-4.2.2-nosec-flashable.zip

I need a guinea pig to flash and test, as I'm currently on CM. If all is well I'll update the OP. Remember to delete the exchange account and remove any existing Email device administrator, then reboot recovery, flash, boot, and setup exchange account again.

miisterlim

Jul 17, 2011
Here's an updated flashable zip of the HTC Mail client from the 4.2.2 (2.17.401.1) leak with exchange security disabled.

I need a guinea pig to flash and test, as I'm currently on CM. If all is well I'll update the OP. Remember to delete the exchange account and remove any existing Email device administrator, then reboot recovery, flash, boot, and setup exchange account again.

Just flashed on ARHD v10 and all seems to be working so far.

Reactions: cschmitt

h9290

Feb 9, 2010

If this can be done on CM, i'd worship you!
The only thing i miss from Sense is the email client, no way to have it running on CM 10.1?

bugsy

Jun 29, 2005
This is great. Now if HTC would just enable an option to download pictures by default it would be perfect. Drives me nuts having to hit that link all the time.

trant01

Aug 5, 2010
What's the version number on the mail app?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts