[ROM] New! Aloysius 2.1.2 (6-29) | New Color & Clear Taskbar!! - OC/JIT - Snow Theme

Search This thread

bobbyslayer

Apr 13, 2010
2.0.1 is a great rom, very fast and clean, lwp's are running good and sticking including earth rot (running in foreground), vvm confirmed here also. i need access to my 130 apps on my ext tho, if you add that it would be pretty darn close to the one im finaly sticking with.

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
2.0.1 is a great rom, very fast and clean, lwp's are running good and sticking including earth rot (running in foreground), vvm confirmed here also. i need access to my 130 apps on my ext tho, if you add that it would be pretty darn close to the one im finaly sticking with.

I have never looked into how apps2sd workd, but I am going to start. There are a few out there that 'need' this as an option.....and it will not hurt those who do not take advantage of it, or simply choose not to like me.

A1.0 had...I'll see to it that A2.0 gets it as well :)

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
This is what I plan to include in my next update....

1) Get the AOSP Dialer to go straight to the Dialer
2) Update the icons
3) See if I can get Friendstream to work
4) Apps2sd!!
5) Plus some other goodie :)

MILH0U5E

Jul 16, 2007
Flagstaff
What color then, if not the 'baby blue'....lol. Come on you nay-sayers, cough up a color!!! :):)

oh boy.. kinda feel bad for asking this question originally, you have been bombarded after I made mention of it.... sorry.

But, since you asked... grey or green are a safe bet, but this is your creation... you make it like you want it.

oh, and I tried putting a Darch theme up, and it just did a boot loop... I don't think there is a theme out there for this base.

bob2300nx

Feb 17, 2010
I would like to throw in a vote for darkstar theme. Would look sexy with this rom with the AOSP dialer.

pseudoremora

Nov 28, 2009
@Konikub

Very well done! Looking forward to flashing this. You mind if I take everything apart and use some of it? Themes and boot screens are in order for the masses, soon enough.:D

ferfy67

Dec 3, 2008
Michigan
Colors

hi, have not flashed yet, but I agree, your creation, your colors. there will be Themes out soon enough for this for nay-sayers. :) imo

Sent from my HERO200 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
oh boy.. kinda feel bad for asking this question originally, you have been bombarded after I made mention of it.... sorry.

But, since you asked... grey or green are a safe bet, but this is your creation... you make it like you want it.

oh, and I tried putting a Darch theme up, and it just did a boot loop... I don't think there is a theme out there for this base.

You are fine....lol. I knew some would not like the blue, but it's my favoite color.

I might do a neutral color here soon....something that goes with black very well. I love a darker theme....white is hot, but darker always has had my vote :)

networx2002

Nov 6, 2007
Essential Phone
You should add this blue market
by atoz350

Attachments

• 59c7a74d.jpg
    59c7a74d.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 30

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I get the same thing when trying to install the APPS2SD version. I also wiped everything.

OH I AM IN SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE....lol!!!! I uploaded the unsigned version....don't worry, it did no harm to your phone...it just will not flash.

I am UPLOADING the "signed" version now. I tryed flashing it and it errored too....then I looked just a bit deeper and BAM....unsigned :eek:

Sorry guys for wasting your download time.....I'll let you know when it is up, matter of mins!!! :)
    i think he's talkin about when you use google nav it shows the blue arrow in the taskbar

mine only shows up when i have GPS lock so that may be what's going on.

Ah....well I never took anything out from one version to the next, aside from changing somethings from black to blue :)