[MOD] Rosie Remap - Sense 2.1

Search This thread

mljjlm

Mar 7, 2010
Copenhagen
This mod is not working correctly with VillainROM v13.0 Release!

This one is for VR 13.0.. File is attached installation is same procedure as before:

I'm not responsible for anything bad happening to your phone!

1. Download and install Launchkey
2. Open Launchkey and assign a function.
3. Download Attached file, unzip it in the /sdcard/AndroidThemes directory
4. Install MetaMorph from Market
5. Install the "theme/script" with MetaMorph.
6. Profit?

Please tell if something doesn't work as expected!

Attachments

• Rosie_VR13_Custom.zip
    278.2 KB · Views: 84
Is there still work on this? I really want to change the other buttons as well :)

+1 to above. Only 3 Incredible ROM's that I've seen remap the left button. Magnolia remaps it to AppFolders (which is my preferred app drawer). Two other ROM's also offer a left button remap with a metamorph mod.

I can't figure out why the left button is so much harder to mod than the right one.

mljjlm

Mar 7, 2010
Copenhagen
+1 to above. Only 3 Incredible ROM's that I've seen remap the left button. Magnolia remaps it to AppFolders (which is my preferred app drawer). Two other ROM's also offer a left button remap with a metamorph mod.

I can't figure out why the left button is so much harder to mod than the right one.

I don't think it is harder, but personally I don't have an HTC phone anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Currently tested and working on VillainROM 12 and another Sense ROM. Therefore it should work on any official 2.1 Sense ROM, but don't blame me if it doesn't.

These mods remap the right hand Rosie button to other apps. In the example screen shots you can see the Camera has been mapped. In theory I should be able to assign many other apps to this right hand button (and possibly the left and middle buttons) but for now this is a good start.

I have to give credit to hawst, who you can find over on xda here. He provided me the code for the mod and helped me along the way.

There are two varieties of the mod, one for the default Sense UI and then one for my Rosie Theme, both of which can be seen below.

The mods are all in MetaMorph format so there's less impact on your current configuration as it only replaces the classes.dex and a couple of .png images.

To install download MetaMorph from the Market (Free) and apply :)

Stock-Rosie-Camera.png
    Themed-Rosie-Camera.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS

CAMERA
    Camera.png

Stock Rosie
    Themed Rosie

CONTACTS
    People.png

Stock Rosie
    Themed Rosie

MARKET