[Q] LG F180L - E975 convert problem

Search This thread

harvester

Jan 2, 2007
Hello,

sadly I can not install ROMs via the FlashTool.1.0.54, I think because the LG Mobile Support Tool (B2CAppSetup.exe) upgrades itself to the latest version..

So, I open the FlashTool after WindowsEnabler.exe (turned on), open the official Hungarian or European kdz file, set the settings (3GQCT, tried CS_EMERGENCY and EMERGENCY options too), then Normal Web Upgrade Test, Upgrade Start button, but then I see the newest LG Mobile Support Tool 1.7.1.0, not the modded version with "Clear phone registry" button, see the attached pic..

Please help what to try next, the phone upgraded the Android via the Support Tool to the latest F180L20t version..

Have to revert it back to original F180L20H_00 ROM first to make it E975?

Or could I try the CWM method or another recovery tool?

Attachments

• lgp.jpg
    lgp.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 152

harvester

Jan 2, 2007

harvester

Jan 2, 2007
Almost everything is working but the sensors (proxymity, gyro and such as)..
They are working for some minutes (sometimes less) then like they are turned off.. can be a ROM problem, or energy saving thing?
Still European (Hungarian) E975 ROM on F180L

harvester

Jan 2, 2007
Almost everything is working but the sensors (proxymity, gyro and such as)..
They are working for some minutes (sometimes less) then like they are turned off.. can be a ROM problem, or energy saving thing?
Still European (Hungarian) E975 ROM on F180L

With a sensor monitoring app it seems like sensors are working until something is loaded into the Android system (if the EFS partition needs time then that) and then just like sensors are turned off 30-50 seconds after phone restart..

If FreeGee EFS restoring is the problem, how to correct it?
Or this phone is bricked now? :(

Last edited:

harvester

Jan 2, 2007
EFS partition or baseband has the sensor informations?

Please send me F180L working basebands! :cyclops:

Last edited:

harvester

Jan 2, 2007
Sadly nobody replies, I will send back the phone to China tomorrow..

I like the phone, but I can not use it without the sensors..

Reverting back to original F180L ROM didn't help.

My advice: DO NOT convert F180L to E975, use the Korean software if you buy this phone!

natanavra

Jul 6, 2012
It saddens me that no one has answered your thread.
My phone's sensors stopped working as well, after over 4 months of usage as e975 european version.
I've installed an app called GreenPower and my sensors died since.

Still looking for a fix, good luck!

kayotic321

Mar 29, 2011
Huddersfield
It saddens me that no one has answered your thread.
My phone's sensors stopped working as well, after over 4 months of usage as e975 european version.
I've installed an app called GreenPower and my sensors died since.

Still looking for a fix, good luck!

I have the same problem, most of sensors work except for my gyro and accelerometer. I am beginning to think its a hardware issue but sometimes they work for a short amount of time. However I have found when I change the runtime from davlik to ART in the developers options, my sensors work for maybe an hour or so but then stop.

lsrzj

Jul 1, 2012
Belo Horizonte
why you guys tried to convert?

There are diferences between models and you should never try such a thing. Battery may have different mAh, so the gauge can point wrong values, baseband between countries are different.... the best way to try to revert the craziness you made, is to put phone in download mode and use the upgrade recovery feature of LG Mobile tool. It will download the latest original version for your model and reflash it completely. If it doesn't work, your flash method touched files in partitions that the normal way wouldn't touch, and you will have to try to find what files were touched in what partitions. This is because the internal partition table may vary from model to model, the location and sizes can be different and so their mount points, so it can potentially brick the phone in a way that only LG can make it work again. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

You said that saddens you the fact that nobody answered this question. Of course nobody would, i think that maybe you are basically the only ones that tried a thing like that, so nobody else knows how to recover from this, you made a Frankenstein of your phone!

Last edited:

ppswaroopa

Feb 28, 2016
Udupi
Hello,

sadly I can not install ROMs via the FlashTool.1.0.54, I think because the LG Mobile Support Tool (B2CAppSetup.exe) upgrades itself to the latest version..

So, I open the FlashTool after WindowsEnabler.exe (turned on), open the official Hungarian or European kdz file, set the settings (3GQCT, tried CS_EMERGENCY and EMERGENCY options too), then Normal Web Upgrade Test, Upgrade Start button, but then I see the newest LG Mobile Support Tool 1.7.1.0, not the modded version with "Clear phone registry" button, see the attached pic..

Please help what to try next, the phone upgraded the Android via the Support Tool to the latest F180L20t version..

Have to revert it back to original F180L20H_00 ROM first to make it E975?

Or could I try the CWM method or another recovery tool?
When flashing any official rom you can use this tool. Straight up use.
lgflashtool.org
1. Put your phone into download mode
2. Select Rom and go ahead
3. Always connect with 2.0 USB port
4. Always for Official ROM's available fromhttp://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=20