dcd's titan ROMs & kitchen 3.2.5

Search This thread

kjoey35

Nov 17, 2006
Hi everyone,

I am basically brand new at this. Is there either a step-by-step guide available, or more preferrably someone who could take the time to help me work this out from start to finish? The only success I've had in the past is through loading things directly to my MicroSD card and installing them by placing things onto the card through my computer. However, I almost bricked my phone the last time I tried this, and I would appreciate it greatly if I had someone to hold my hand through the process (figuratively, of course :) ) My Yahoo! Messenger name is kjoey35.

Thanks so much.

t0mmyr

Sep 14, 2007
Southern California
Hi everyone,

I am basically brand new at this. Is there either a step-by-step guide available, or more preferrably someone who could take the time to help me work this out from start to finish? The only success I've had in the past is through loading things directly to my MicroSD card and installing them by placing things onto the card through my computer. However, I almost bricked my phone the last time I tried this, and I would appreciate it greatly if I had someone to hold my hand through the process (figuratively, of course :) ) My Yahoo! Messenger name is kjoey35.

Thanks so much.

GO HERE 1st

dcmargush

May 10, 2008
I need the RUU Utility, to go back to ther Verizon stock ROM (wm6). The link on the wiki doesn't work, and winrar says the nbh file is not an archive.....

thanks