How to go back to Verizon stock?

Search This thread

aliensquale

May 16, 2011
I need to return my device under warranty. I want to be safe and put my rooted/romed droid charge back to Verizon software.. How do i do this so that Verizon has no idea i ever rooted/rommed this phone?

droid512

Jan 20, 2011
Austin
What about an odin flash counter? I just got a charge for my gf and we have a builtin counter on the skyrocket. Just curious if Samsung also has one in the charge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
What about an odin flash counter? I just got a charge for my gf and we have a builtin counter on the skyrocket. Just curious if Samsung also has one in the charge

Make sure F. Reset Time is checked in Odin and it will reset the counter to 1 on every flash.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

imnuts

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org

There is no flash counter on the Charge :)

Make sure F. Reset Time is checked in Odin and it will reset the counter to 1 on every flash.

First, see above. The F. Reset Time option is to reset the system time back to what it would be if it was without power for a significant period of time. There is no way AFAIK to reset the flash counter on devices that have one.

droid512

Jan 20, 2011
Austin
There is no flash counter on the Charge :)

First, see above. The F. Reset Time option is to reset the system time back to what it would be if it was without power for a significant period of time. There is no way AFAIK to reset the flash counter on devices that have one.

Its actually ingenious the clock stops at a certain variable and then next flash moves back to 0 its a cwm zip that does it