Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

qbking77

Dec 2, 2010
Chicago

jsonger121

Jan 31, 2012
W.Va.
hey I rooted with the galaxy nexus toolkit 6.0 way and was wondering if i can unroot and go back to stock with the unroot method here??

thanks

Reactions: thatrandomguy

J3ff

Oct 5, 2008
Good to see you here QBking... did you jump on the nexus bandwagon too? :)

jsonger121

Jan 31, 2012
W.Va.
can someone help me with why when i plug my phone "in fasstboot mode" in to my pc and then open a command prompt and type fastboot devices it will not recognize it. theres a part in the unroot video where he is in "downloads" and then opens cmd it works, then when i try it....nothing.....

thanks for any help.

Reactions: thatrandomguy

justen7723

Apr 3, 2011
toledo
computer wont recognize phone while in bootloader mode i type fastboot oem unlock and it just waiting for device. any help??

edit: nevermind!!!!
Edit again: I got root!!! Yeah!!!

Last edited:

Nitefall

Dec 13, 2007
Chicago
computer wont recognize phone while in bootloader mode i type fastboot oem unlock and it just waiting for device. any help??

edit: nevermind!!!!
Edit again: I got root!!! Yeah!!!

What did you do different cause mine just sits in bootloader mode and the command prompt just says waiting for device.... it's been about 5min now ><

and when my computer recognizes the phone in recovery it makes a weird connextion noise not like the usual one

jesusice

Dec 22, 2010
What did you do different cause mine just sits in bootloader mode and the command prompt just says waiting for device.... it's been about 5min now ><

and when my computer recognizes the phone in recovery it makes a weird connextion noise not like the usual one

It's picky about recognizing the USB. My problem was actually fixed by using a different USB port. Try reinstalling the drivers, or using a different USB port, or downloading pdanet and maybe some light threats.

Reactions: Nitefall

Nitefall

Dec 13, 2007
Chicago
It's picky about recognizing the USB. My problem was actually fixed by using a different USB port. Try reinstalling the drivers, or using a different USB port, or downloading pdanet and maybe some light threats.

Yea I finally got it after I posted that just hadn't been back to fix it lol
Thanks anyway I did switch usb ports and cables

wwjoshdew

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2008
Seattle
tinyurl.com
How To Videos

I'm not as big as qbking77, and I'm not sure if the mods would be happy with me starting a new thread with my how to videos, and I'm not trying to step on anyones toes. My video shows a completely different root method than qbking does, and it shows you how to unlock the bootloader in the same video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7H3QT_Vqc&hd=1&list=PL2A3C66EF2F16BA1E

A playlist of mine can be found here,
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2A3C66EF2F16BA1E

If it would be better to start my own thread, (mods) please let me know!

wwjoshdew

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2008
Seattle
tinyurl.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts