Replacing The Stock Dialer

Search This thread

osharaf

Dec 15, 2011
Hello everyone, i was wondering if it's possible to replace the default stock dialer with the original android dialer like the one in cm9 because to be honest the dialer has always been a problem for me ever since my Xperia Arc, for the life of me i really can't understand how Sony with all it's awesomness can't make a fast dialer, it's so slow sometimes it's embarrassing and at the moment i feel like reverting back to stock from cm9 even though i love cm9 but it still lacks some important features to me, and it does not make sense to use a different firmware just because i can't get the stock Sony dialer not to lag.

Sent from my Xperia Acro S using Tapatalk 2

-Harsh-

Jul 16, 2012
Rajkot
Hello everyone, i was wondering if it's possible to replace the default stock dialer with the original android dialer like the one in cm9 because to be honest the dialer has always been a problem for me ever since my Xperia Arc, for the life of me i really can't understand how Sony with all it's awesomness can't make a fast dialer, it's so slow sometimes it's embarrassing and at the moment i feel like reverting back to stock from cm9 even though i love cm9 but it still lacks some important features to me, and it does not make sense to use a different firmware just because i can't get the stock Sony dialer not to lag.

I disabled the stock app on the first day.. Use exdialer... Beautiful and fast app... Just what we need..

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I disabled the stock app on the first day.. Use exdialer... Beautiful and fast app... Just what we need..

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium