[App] Wanam Xposed Offers An Insane Amount Of Customization To Samsung Devices Run

Search This thread

nacos

Sep 27, 2007
Here & Now

NFC problems!!!...once the module installed, the NFC icon no longer shows, regardless whether the settings are On or Off. Furthermore, even after disabling the module altogether, the NFC icon still cannot be restored when NFC gets turned On. I had to re-flash the ROM using the Mobile Odin to get back the NFC icon. Everything else seems to be working fine. Thanks!

carlosm15

Feb 24, 2012
Panama City
i have an 9500 and for me work flawless, notach give me some issues and FC, exynos=wanam snapdragon=notach... like i see

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
i have an 9500 and for me work flawless, notach give me some issues and FC, exynos=wanam snapdragon=notach... like i see

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

This app just get better day by day! this is almost better than a custom rom. All i need is a complete delete of all bloatware, to have more space on my sd card.

electricpete1

Aug 12, 2012
Anyone wanna give this a shot, i dont have a recovery so im scared this could bork my device..
I have somewhat the same concern.
I'm on AT&T MK2 (4.3) rooted, stock, no recovery other than stock.

I saw there is a ZIP file that disables XPOSED (Xposed-Disabler-Recovery.zip) in case we bootloop messing around with XPOSED modules.

Can we run that ZIP from the stock recovery (if we get in trouble)?
If we install safestrap, wil we have a recovery capable of running run that ZIP?

Last edited:

VICIOUSVIC1

Jul 30, 2012
Will this work with aosp and cm ROMs? Is it 4.4.2 compatible?

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

electricpete1

Aug 12, 2012
I tried to remap long-press home and double-click home . It didn't work (other wabnm features seem to be working).

Has anyone else been able to remap home key actions on their s4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts