Ultra Power Saving Mode

Search This thread

Pseudomizer

Jan 18, 2014
Hello guys,

I just purchased the S5 and it is a very impressive phone. With that said I am very intrigued by the new "Ultra Power Saving" mode. Here are my two questions:

1) Is there a way to get emails working (Exchange) even if that means that they get only checked every x minutes compared to push mode? I don't have the option to enable Email but when I received a notification and I clicked on the email notification, the email app opened but after a couple of seconds the phone just rebooted itself.
2) Is there a way to enable BlueTooth Gear Manager? BlueTooth is an option within the Ultra Power Saving mode but I cannot start Gear Manager.

If I could get those 2 items working I would be super happy and I would only switch to the normal mode for advanced functions.

Thanks in advance guys.

paras

Apr 15, 2007
What I do is I have lmt and use that to use all the apps.It takes around half the battery it takes on normal.As far as Bluetooth is concerned I don't think u can.If this works on htc Iam sure lmt with root would work on S5

Sent From HTC One Android Revolution 62.0 KitKat 4.4.2. Sixth Sense

Pseudomizer

Jan 18, 2014
hmmmm

There must be an easier way. The list of allowed apps in Ultra Power Saving mode must be stored somewhere. If we could add the "email" app to that list this would take care of the first problem and maybe the second one too.