[ROM][PORT][MOD] The Dark CK MIUI - FB0 (Android 2.3.7)

Search This thread

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
Halo gan..

i know that asking OTA is not good, but i want to ask is there any planning for update?
because i like your rom best.. :D

ehmm... since MIUI GB will not be released anymore, I don't think I will update to a new version of it. I'll wait for a new progress from Tj, then I'll do to try something ;)
While then... maybe you can flash the following attached file to patch of this miui. :D

Attachments

• update-patch-miui-a-CK.zip
    147.4 KB · Views: 33

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
ehmm... since MIUI GB will not be released anymore, I don't think I will update to a new version of it. I'll wait for a new progress from Tj, then I'll do to try something ;)
While then... maybe you can flash the following attached file to patch of this miui. :D

what's the changelog for this patch? :D

btw gan i just flashed back to your rom from FR's, already wipe cache n dalvik before flashing to yours but i still retain a few issues like network operator names are all unknown, glitch screen after boot logo, which all existed when i was customizing in FR's rom. is there any way to start afresh and get rid of all these issues?

do i flash to wellcom firmware first then yours to prevent it?

Last edited:

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
what's the changelog for this patch? :D

btw gan i just flashed back to your rom from FR's, already wipe cache n dalvik before flashing to yours but i still retain a few issues like network operator names are all unknown, glitch screen after boot logo, which all existed when i was customizing in FR's rom. is there any way to start afresh and get rid of all these issues?

do i flash to wellcom firmware first then yours to prevent it?

Patch for inherit incoming vol d*** issue. Set vol at first call, it will be fine after that.
"Unknown" fixed for Indonesia and Malaysia operators (version 2.4.6). Make sure to clear cache. If you wipe data would be better.
Glitch screen problem seem came after restore from tibackup.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 @CKMIUI 2.4.13 using Tapatalk

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
Patch for inherit incoming vol d*** issue. Set vol at first call, it will be fine after that.
"Unknown" fixed for Indonesia and Malaysia operators (version 2.4.6). Make sure to clear cache. If you wipe data would be better.
Glitch screen problem seem came after restore from tibackup.

ok thanks bro ck for the new patch!

wipe data as in full wipe?

my glitch issue started when i changed boot animation via miui themes, is it cuz i restored data using tibackup it retained the glitch bootloader? x.x

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
ok thanks bro ck for the new patch!

wipe data as in full wipe?

my glitch issue started when i changed boot animation via miui themes, is it cuz i restored data using tibackup it retained the glitch bootloader? x.x

Yup if wipe data as in cwm, wipe data and cache partition in one step.
I don't think glitch in bootloader, but in system. I never change bootanimation, it happen when restored by tibackup, but seem because of there's a corrupt file in one or more apps in tibackup. Wipe data will remove the glitch.

Reactions: cheezzzz

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
Yup if wipe data as in cwm, wipe data and cache partition in one step.
I don't think glitch in bootloader, but in system. I never change bootanimation, it happen when restored by tibackup, but seem because of there's a corrupt file in one or more apps in tibackup. Wipe data will remove the glitch.

alright thanks bro ck, i will try that n manually change my themes after flashing instead of just tibackup.

another thing, about your call vol patch, what do u mean exactly by set the call volume in first call?

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
I mean set the volume at the first incoming call. Press vol- once then adjust while in call. The vol setting will remain then.

alright thanks! so far have you experienced any bugs or problems on your latest .4.13?

im trying to find the most stable rom, n prefer miui only cuz of the themes hehe.

Reactions: CacingKalung

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
alright thanks! so far have you experienced any bugs or problems on your latest .4.13?

im trying to find the most stable rom, n prefer miui only cuz of the themes hehe.

I find one or two reboot while many tasks in 2.4.13.
The most stable... I think stock rom is the one.
You like theme? Then try using Go Launcher EX... make some configuration.
I use miui because it has simple toggles on status bar and has many shortcut features, and simple to find contact on phone dialer also. Simple to use things... even torch I use a lot.

card-us

I find one or two reboot while many tasks in 2.4.13.
The most stable... I think stock rom is the one.
You like theme? Then try using Go Launcher EX... make some configuration.
I use miui because it has simple toggles on status bar and has many shortcut features, and simple to find contact on phone dialer also. Simple to use things... even torch I use a lot.

ok, love to use your ROM for daily
but i noticed that there are already an 2.4.13 version of your MIUI, now may i asked where the link for update to?? can't seem to find that link? on what page did you put the update link
:)

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
but i noticed that there are already an 2.4.13 version of your MIUI, now may i asked where the link for update to?? can't seem to find that link? on what page did you put the update link

I never upload 2.4.13... actually there are almost no different between 2.4.13 & 2.4.6 or even newer or latest version of miui GB. Miui team just made a weekly build without adding any new feature or bug fix. There are no changelogs from miui. And now there're won't be any new miui GB anymore. Miui team just 100% focus on miui ICS.

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
me 2,love you work CK..:)

edit:yes Ck right now team miui only focus on ics miui..and not for GB,i already see all the forum miui,all is about ics miui..:)

Last edited:

card-us

I never upload 2.4.13... actually there are almost no different between 2.4.13 & 2.4.6 or even newer or latest version of miui GB. Miui team just made a weekly build without adding any new feature or bug fix. There are no changelogs from miui. And now there're won't be any new miui GB anymore. Miui team just 100% focus on miui ICS.

ok, thanks for the info, in that case will waiting for MIUI ICS for FB0 then :D

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
bro CK, ive got a rather non rom related question.. everytime I wipe and flash back to MIUI rom even with Titanium Backup i still lose my messages in the Messaging app. I already restored app + data, is there something im doing wrong?

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
bro CK, ive got a rather non rom related question.. everytime I wipe and flash back to MIUI rom even with Titanium Backup i still lose my messages in the Messaging app. I already restored app + data, is there something im doing wrong?

Find Backup app in MIUI and use it. If using tibackup, find Messaging app to backup and restore.
I use Backup app for some apps including backup messages and phone settings. One thing... do not backup wifi setting, it will cause boot loop.
For restoring, begin with setting Superuser to permit root access, then restore apps.
For some apps ( like Tibackup and wifi tether) after restored should "clear data" for those apps in app manager to fix root permission. Then I use batch in tibackup to restore some newest app. Everything will restored even after flash by another OS. I don't use CWM nandroid to backup miui... it's too long to wait :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheezzzz

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
Find Backup app in MIUI and use it. If using tibackup, find Messaging app to backup and restore.
I use Backup app for some apps including backup messages and phone settings. One thing... do not backup wifi setting, it will cause boot loop.
For restoring, begin with setting Superuser to permit root access, then restore apps.
For some apps ( like Tibackup and wifi tether) after restored should "clear data" for those apps in app manager to fix root permission. Then I use batch in tibackup to restore some newest app. Everything will restored even after flash by another OS. I don't use CWM nandroid to backup miui... it's too long to wait :D.

ooo i restored app+data and it worked! wow makes a big diff to restore app and data..

thanks for the advice n bro CK im sticking to ur rom for now as u offer d best post-rom-flashing support cuz u answer our questions quickly n frequent the forum :D thanks for that

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
ooo i restored app+data and it worked! wow makes a big diff to restore app and data..

thanks for the advice n bro CK im sticking to ur rom for now as u offer d best post-rom-flashing support cuz u answer our questions quickly n frequent the forum :D thanks for that

I just tried to help if I read and I can ;) but ofcourse when I'm online to :D.
Using notification by Tapatalk, but not always enabled.

card-us

hai, i asking something that doesn't even consider the ROM (maybe), lately i've occur an missing/dead signal from my operator, today is the worst one... i checked on other phone the card works fine, but on my CSL MI410 MIUI 2.4.6 CK it's dead&alive (most of it dead)
i even try with reupdate it to 2.4.6 (flash it through cwm) but the result still the same, any advice for this? (note my phone working fine on other provider though) currently on XL - Indonesian Provider

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
hai, i asking something that doesn't even consider the ROM (maybe), lately i've occur an missing/dead signal from my operator, today is the worst one... i checked on other phone the card works fine, but on my CSL MI410 MIUI 2.4.6 CK it's dead&alive (most of it dead)
i even try with reupdate it to 2.4.6 (flash it through cwm) but the result still the same, any advice for this? (note my phone working fine on other provider though) currently on XL - Indonesian Provider

If using 3G Prefered the phone will find 3G signal and lock it, but when 3G signal is week then it will switch to 2G signal, and will switch back to 3G if it is strong enough. While the phone switch between 3G and 2G, it will lost the signal. Use Only 2G to try. The signal strength is depend on area for sure. I was using Indosat which has bad signal in my area then switch to XL, then it has strong enough signal and definitely make the battery better. Switching signal between 2G and 3G WILL make battery worst, it takes much power when it switched.
Every phone has different signal reception strength also and could be stick to 2G only or 3G only.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Another my port mod MIUI dark theme. Separated thread from my previous MIUI 2.3.9 port rom because this rom supposed to be my last full MIUI Rom for this device and the next version should be only an OTA port update or upgrade patch, so the size to upload and download will be smaller than full rom.

I am not an android developer, my knowledge is very limited, I just tried to make my android phone more comfortable for me.

Features:

- mOCk Kernel v1.6.12, (boot image has been modded)
    - Extended settings included
    - Ads blocker hosts included
    - Ring ICS Lockscreen ( Weather also work on lockscreen )
    - 9s-Weather included
    - Mi root File Explorer included
    - 2 way call recorder, use CallRecorder app from skvalex or rVoix.apk from avs333
    - ICS themed keyboard
    - Modified theme based on Black Ice theme as default
    - Simple blue ice splash & boot animation
    - 4 Way reboot (long press power button)
    - Spareparts tools
    - Compass
    - google maps streetview
    - CM7 camera beside MIUI camera
    - Angry GPS
    - SD card tweak ( to make read sdcard faster )
    - Sony Bravia Engine
    - Default wallpapers have changed, both lockscreen and desktop
    - Centered clock at default
    - etc...

Works:
    - USB tether work great
    - Native Wifi tether work great
    - Haptic feedback
    - Operator names has been fixed for Indonesian operators and some Indian operators
    Any things not mentioned as working.

Not works:

- FM
    - HDMI

Removed:
    - MIUI talk
    - MIUI status

Cpu clock is running at 1.3GHz max and 122MHz min at smartassV2 governor by default. But you can change them with SetCPU or other app.

Credits:
    MIUI credit goes to MIUI devs
    mOCk kernel credit goes to mantera
    Lockscreen credit goes to picard aka fodi
    BlackIce theme credit goes to cgvelmax
    Icons credit goes to foreverone
    other modules & libraries goes to TJ_Style & Issac87
    Edowar for teach me things...
    And others (Sorry I forgot)...

If you update from previous MIUI 2.2.3 or 2.3.9:
    1. Install trough CWM
    2. Wipe cache
    3. wipe dalvik cache
    3. Reboot
    4. Done

The mandatory installation order if update from other rom:
    1. Install trough CWM
    2. Wipe data
    3. Reboot
    4. Wait until settled ( Will takes about 2-3 minutes for first boot)
    5. Reboot again... (will takes faster than first boot )
    6. Done

* The second boot actually is the first fresh boot!

[CK MIUI Dark theme 2.3.30 ]

- Download CK MIUI Dark theme 2.3.30 rom. MD5hash= 8cceb2a369444854956125e6b27a6554
    - Download audio lib patch. (So fool I missed it to integrate :eek:)
    - Download Additional Libs. (This one also :eek:)
    Flash all files using CWM as order, start flash with the rom followed by audio lib patch and the Additional libs file.

[Upgrade to CK MIUI Dark theme 2.4.6 ]

Just back from vacation.. This is my another thanks to forum... since it's one of my best ports.
    - Download The Dark CK MIUI 2.4.6 rom upgrade.
    Added some Malaysian carrier name.
    To upgrade to the dark CK MIUI 2.4.6 you should upgrade it from 2.3.30 above.

For you who want to use SDKernel get it Modded SDKernel v5.0 here... Credit goes to Austrie.

I am not responsible for any damages (bricking/phone ruining) occurred while flashing or using this ROM. By using this ROM, you understand that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T TRY IT.
    For all who use this miui, please flash the following patch update:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kdd4a455kq4gihm to fix the audio

Sorry, I forgot to update those files in my miui cooker!
    have you kept Softkey lights off ? switches on during lockscreen and then off when on home screen ?

Thanks but I do have SDkernel with me....

Any luck on the "Unknown" issue ? Or guide me where to manually put the carrier codes.

For softkey light settings, find it at Display setting, with Automatic Brightness ticked ON go to Advanced mode -> Use custom ON -> Edit other levels... then configure Buttons value all to zero, those values are for dimmed level of softkey for each brightness, 255 is max value. ( but I think you'll need it to turn on when in the dark ).
    I was surprised to see the list of Indian MNC codes, they separated by city and each city has a lot codes, it's hundreds code in total while Indonesian and Malaysian are just a few for entire country. So hard for me to include them.
    Hasn't found the right file to patch to get the MNC names from network, it could be phone.apk but no time to play around with it. So no need the list if patched.
    The easy way is to override it. Find attached eri.xml inside the zip. Change the word "CacingKalung" to what ever you want ;) and place it in /data folder using root explorer ( I use ES explorer for root explorer). Toggle Air Plane mode to see the change.

bro CK,

any other updates apart from the carrier update? :D Thanks for that, just downloaded and can't wait to flash. Btw, what is the diff between the mOCk kernel in this rom and your previous SDKernel 5.0?

I wanna know cuz I notice a pretty bad battery drain on this kernel, thought of switching to your SDkernel, hopefully no problems occur if I flash. also what is the procedure for flashing the SDkernel :D

What will happen if I clear cache via CWM, do I lose any data? cuz I you said no need full wipe, just wipe cache for flashing your latest OTA.

Thanks for the OTA update again bro CK!

;) Indeed, mOCk kernel felt more warm to phone. You can get modded SDKernel here. Flash it using CWM.
    Your installed data is in data partition, so wipe cache won't wipe your data just lose your cache :D. Cache is temporary storage to make phone work faster, while you use the phone right after boot the system will store some data to it and make it for reference. So if we update something then we have to wipe it in cache to make sure the system will use the new one and not use the old one in cache, the system will update the cache content with the new one.

"EDIT: I did it according to this order - install 2.4.6 -> clear cache -> install sdkernel 5.0 -> clear cache -> reboot, correct? :x"
    Clear cache is needed once, and you can do in any order to install 2.4.6, sdkernel and clear cache. Any order doesn't matter.

You know... You and other members actually helping me up to learn and learn of android not only by discussion but also by questions, sharing things, and ofcourse by critics also. That's why I shared some ports and updates to thanks you all for making me increase my knowledge.
    Halo gan.. :D

regarding Arabic language
    i found rtl fix for MIUI ROM...
    i was already tried it and working.....
    if you want to include it on the rom...please go on.. :D

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/arabic-and-persian-rtl-fix-30-10-2011-huge-update.723/

also for another language can access below link

http://miuiandroid.com/community/categories/miui-translations.81/