How to Overclock Xperia T?

Search This thread

Colin7

Oct 31, 2013
Hello,

I Have a rooted Sony Xperia T,
How can I overclock it?
I can't seem to find any thread about it..

WhiteNeo

Feb 13, 2013
Hello,

How can I overclock it?

You need a custom kernel. And to install one, you need an unlocked bootloader.. which will break your warranty on many cases, so be careful :p

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: LaZiODROID

Colin7

Oct 31, 2013
You need a custom kernel. And to install one, you need an unlocked bootloader.. which will break your warranty on many cases, so be careful :p

Already unlocked my bootloader,
Sorry, I'm a rookie at android devices, where can I get a custom kernel
And what do i need to do after that?

LaZiODROID

Feb 6, 2011
Toronto
EDIT: It seems we replied at the same time! haha.. nevermind what I said below then....

Also note that a lot of our Xperia T's bootloaders are NOT unlockable. There is a code you can dial on your phone to take you to a service menu where it will tell you if your bootloader is unlockable. If it says No, then your bootloader simply cannot be unlocked. Then you can join the many of us who patiently pray and wait for someone out there to crack or work around it :D

Colin7

Oct 31, 2013
EDIT: It seems we replied at the same time! haha.. nevermind what I said below then....

Also note that a lot of our Xperia T's bootloaders are NOT unlockable. There is a code you can dial on your phone to take you to a service menu where it will tell you if your bootloader is unlockable. If it says No, then your bootloader simply cannot be unlocked. Then you can join the many of us who patiently pray and wait for someone out there to crack or work around it :D

:laugh:

WhiteNeo

Feb 13, 2013
Already unlocked my bootloader,
Sorry, I'm a rookie at android devices, where can I get a custom kernel
And what do i need to do after that?

Look for a kernel in the XT Development section..
As far as I know, you need to flash it via Flashtool. But I still have locked bl, so you better ask someone with more experience :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

How can I overclock it?