[Q] HELP! My phone is locked with Android Device Manager and I can't unlock it!

Search This thread

siva992

Apr 10, 2014
Call me stupid, but I'm really desperate and begging for help! I used the Android Device Manager on my Tab 3 8.0 to remotely lock my phone. So it worked. But when I used the password to unlock the phone that was set earlier on ADM, my phone keeps saying that it is the wrong password.

Fair enough, I actually used my home PC to do the exact same thing. I went to the ADM site and set alphanumeric and numerals only password and still, WRONG PASSWORD!

What can I do?! I restart the phone and then nothing worked!

Troyman

Oct 11, 2008
Hello siva992, put it back into the two new password in the computer I use only four digits, not failed. Remember to use new numbers, not the same as you have before. Good luck.

Reactions: ezas

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
You should contact them for help as if it's not notes fail.
If no other ways then you have to do a reflash with Odin.

NITLOC1

Feb 22, 2016
Call me stupid, but I'm really desperate and begging for help! I used the Android Device Manager on my Tab 3 8.0 to remotely lock my phone. So it worked. But when I used the password to unlock the phone that was set earlier on ADM, my phone keeps saying that it is the wrong password.

Fair enough, I actually used my home PC to do the exact same thing. I went to the ADM site and set alphanumeric and numerals only password and still, WRONG PASSWORD!

What can I do?! I restart the phone and then nothing worked!

i too had locked my nubia device through android device manager.

it can be bypassed by rebooting into recovery mode and you need to format /data and /cache.

after this restart your phone through recovery mode it may take 5 to 10 minutes to finally show "android is updating your apps " something like this.

this method worked on my nubia mini and i thing technically it might work on every android phone that is capable of booting into recovery mode.

this method would not delete your photos,music,etc.
only contacts and app data will be gone,i am sure that won't be an issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello siva992, put it back into the two new password in the computer I use only four digits, not failed. Remember to use new numbers, not the same as you have before. Good luck.