[MEGA-GUIDE] (28/12/2014) *ALL* about HTC One Dual Sim 802w 802d 802t

Search This thread

guest09

Feb 5, 2011
Problem with second SIM card

Hello community,

I've read through the forum a while and found very helpful guides which made me able to switch from an iPhone 5 to a HTC One Dual Sim 802w from China :)

When I travelled to Germany last weekend I recognized one problem.
Here's the situation:
I have my swiss SIM card in the first tray and my german SIM card in the second tray.
As soon as I leave switzerland I don't have any internet connection until I deactivate the swiss SIM in the primary tray.
Is there anything I can do to be available on the swiss number while surfing with the german SIM in Germany?

I think technically it should'nt be a problem as both SIM cards are able to connect to the internet through the GSM module separately.
But it seems that the second SIM is blocked by the first SIM, even when the first SIM card is not connected to the internet.
Can this maybe be fixed with software that just prevents the primary SIM card from accessing/blocking the GSM module?

My phone is running on the Maximus HD 1.0.2 ROM.

And another question regarding the known problem with the camera (turning purple/pink in low light):
Is this really a software problem or can it be a hardware problem?

Thanks for your help
Anton

EMF

Jul 22, 2009
Under Settings >Dual sim network you select a preferred network. That network is used for data. So you need to switch that setting. Be aware that only sim 1 can use 3G data.

About the camera I still have not heard anyone confirming that software have fixed it, but I have actually read that it get worse for some with the 4.3 update.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using xda app-developers app

Reactions: guest09

J_M_V_S

Mar 11, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.hsws.com.ar
Hello community,

I've read through the forum a while and found very helpful guides which made me able to switch from an iPhone 5 to a HTC One Dual Sim 802w from China :)

When I travelled to Germany last weekend I recognized one problem.
Here's the situation:
I have my swiss SIM card in the first tray and my german SIM card in the second tray.
As soon as I leave switzerland I don't have any internet connection until I deactivate the swiss SIM in the primary tray.
Is there anything I can do to be available on the swiss number while surfing with the german SIM in Germany?

I think technically it should'nt be a problem as both SIM cards are able to connect to the internet through the GSM module separately.
But it seems that the second SIM is blocked by the first SIM, even when the first SIM card is not connected to the internet.
Can this maybe be fixed with software that just prevents the primary SIM card from accessing/blocking the GSM module?

My phone is running on the Maximus HD 1.0.2 ROM.

And another question regarding the known problem with the camera (turning purple/pink in low light):
Is this really a software problem or can it be a hardware problem?

Thanks for your help
Anton

Under Settings >Dual sim network you select a preferred network. That network is used for data. So you need to switch that setting. Be aware that only sim 1 can use 3G data.

About the camera I still have not heard anyone confirming that software have fixed it, but I have actually read that it get worse for some with the 4.3 update.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using xda app-developers app

Here's a screenshot (click to enlarge):

You have to manually change your preferred network when you change country.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-15-15-56-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-15-15-56-07.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: guest09

mahesh_9j

Jul 18, 2010
Lucknow
plus.google.com
Soul v16 is out !

Hi All,

Soul v16 is out for our Dual Sim version. Here is the change log. (credit goes to "penguinus" for his all hard work for modding & team soul)

version 16.0 update: (full package brush directly without wipe, wipe recommended if problems in heavy brush)
▲ adding a third to put the program lock screen notifications bright screen switch (soul trimming - Senior - lock screen notifications bright screen)
to add powerful font ▲ switch, just put fonts into any folder in the phone memory can (use GB18030 font, but do not put android folder)
▲ added Taskbar Header mobile information display (you can set the wifi, cpu, battery, memory, memory cards and other information display)
▲ added Taskbar weather color settings (you can set the background, temperature, urban and other colors)
▲ join speed display color settings
▲ Add to Calendar lock screen that can display Chinese and festive
▲ delete all contacts picture grid mask, showing a more perfect (including lock screen, text messaging, come and go electric)
▲ Remove the boot animation setting switch
▲ update taskbar transparent machine drawer folder transparent switch, set directly after updating

Download links :

http://yadi.sk/d/90A2yh_3Cz4sa

http://goo.gl/CvI512

Regards,
Mahesh

Reactions: ipsuvedi and criszz

ipsuvedi

Feb 9, 2012
Mumbai
Thanks mahesh for posting this update rome here
Can you please confirm that..
Is this compatible with 802d?
It has All languages (including hindi)? :)

poncur

Mar 11, 2008
Hello,

MODS / SCRIPTS / MISC:

Hi

How can I remove "call_recording_maximusrom_dualsim_jmvs.zip " MOD? Because recording all calls it is not so usefull for me :( BR Kris

J_M_V_S

Mar 11, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.hsws.com.ar
Hi

How can I remove "call_recording_maximusrom_dualsim_jmvs.zip " MOD? Because recording all calls it is not so usefull for me :( BR Kris

Use the attached zip in recovery to restore original apk. When you flashed the call recording feature, it created a backup of Phone+DD_DS.apk as Phone+DD_DS.orig. This zip reverts the process. You can also do this manually if you prefer. Delete Phone+DD_DS.apk, rename Phone+DD_DS.orig back to Phone+DD_DS.apk, set permissions and clear cache.

Attachments

• restore_call_recording_jmvs_maximushd.zip
    123 KB · Views: 35

n550

Oct 23, 2013
htc one dual sim

When a new version 4.3 or higher was quite prepared for htc one dual sim?

chanman87

Dec 18, 2007
i cant install any OTA updates on my rooted 802W

Android Version = 4.1.2
HTC Sense Version = 5.0
Software # = 1.0.1.802W
HTC SDK API Level = 5.23

Kernal Version
3.4.10-g3fefe11
root@abm009#1

Build Number
1.12.1402.2 CL186762 release-keys

PLEASE HELP!!!!
ive also tried downloading the zip files and installing thru recovery
no go
always says done and reboots to 4.1.2

J_M_V_S

Mar 11, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.hsws.com.ar
i cant install any OTA updates on my rooted 802W

Android Version = 4.1.2
HTC Sense Version = 5.0
Software # = 1.0.1.802W
HTC SDK API Level = 5.23

Kernal Version
3.4.10-g3fefe11
root@abm009#1

Build Number
1.12.1402.2 CL186762 release-keys

PLEASE HELP!!!!
ive also tried downloading the zip files and installing thru recovery
no go
always says done and reboots to 4.1.2

Are you S-OFF? Which ROM are you using? You can't oficially updated unless you're NOT ROOTED and on STOCK ROM.

androidindian

Nov 16, 2010
New Delhi
Friends.. My bro is using the dual sim 802W model.. With 2.23 hboot 4.1.2 firmware .. Shall I do an update ota to 4.2.2 and then s-off or s-off first in 2.23 via Rumrunner and then do ota? Please advice

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

sankar24

Nov 24, 2010
chennai
Whatever you do first do S off that is priority. It is easier to do. Try rum runner , if you cant do with 5 try 4.5 version also. take a back up of all things . nandroid does not include firmware and radio. Just to be on the safe side. Then you can try upgrade. If you have any problem you can revert. I hope it helps.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

I have a serious problem. I bought HTC dual sim Indian version with the following specs
M7CDWG S on Rl
CID- HTC__038
h.Boot- 2.27
Radio- 1.01.32.0917
OS 2.37.720.1
I did a stupid thing like using a wrong RUU exe and now I am at
M7DWG Pvt Ship S off RL
CID: __11111111
H.boot 2.26
Radio 1.0031.0603
os-2.17.140.2
on JB 4.22
The phone keeps rebooting and it has lost wifi and carrier signal.
anyone has access to indian ruu 4.22 or anyother suggestion I will be grateful.
Thanks

Top Liked Posts