Android Kitkat Update For Note 3 Neo

Search This thread

-HellRaiser-

Dec 10, 2010
Gurgaon
Firstly I would like to tell you guys that my friend has a grand 2 and he got kitkat update.But he isnt happy because samsung has underclocked the gpu,low frame rate in games,bugs while charging,etc.Also those who updated to kitkat and are unsatisfied with kitkat cant even go back to JB as it results in a hard brick.

So I think samsung is maybe looking into providing a better update for our device with least bugs possible.So its better to wait a month or so more rather than getting a buggy update to which you cant even roll back to.

Secondly,I have been using note 3 neo for 4 days and till now i have not faced a single problem or setback in terms of performance.All games weather gta sa,nfs,fifa,max payne,etc run super smooth on JB.

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
Firstly I would like to tell you guys that my friend has a grand 2 and he got kitkat update.But he isnt happy because samsung has underclocked the gpu,low frame rate in games,bugs while charging,etc.Also those who updated to kitkat and are unsatisfied with kitkat cant even go back to JB as it results in a hard brick.

So I think samsung is maybe looking into providing a better update for our device with least bugs possible.So its better to wait a month or so more rather than getting a buggy update to which you cant even roll back to.

Secondly,I have been using note 3 neo for 4 days and till now i have not faced a single problem or setback in terms of performance.All games weather gta sa,nfs,fifa,max payne,etc run super smooth on JB.

Most of initial firmware updates (irrespective of the model) from Samsung is buggy and users are expected to test it for them .

Also due to knox downgrading firmware has become a PITA :( Like some one said just be patient and it'll come when it's ready

-HellRaiser-

Dec 10, 2010
Gurgaon
Maybe he is just relying on the old leaked pic of samsung phones getting update of KK in July.And mind you all the phones in that list have received KK except our device and July is almost over so do you still believe that list?

Anyways I recieved a minor security update today which I initially thought was maybe a big surprise we have been waiting for but NOPE.Atleast it gives hope that samsung havent forgotten us.

nick99n

Jun 28, 2014
Maybe he is just relying on the old leaked pic of samsung phones getting update of KK in July.And mind you all the phones in that list have received KK except our device and July is almost over so do you still believe that list?

Anyways I recieved a minor security update today which I initially thought was maybe a big surprise we have been waiting for but NOPE.Atleast it gives hope that samsung havent forgotten us.

July is an ETA it's estimated time not a sure time
i bet the list is accurate ,we will get KK very soon

cr4zy.b0y

Feb 7, 2010
Bucharest RO / Wels AT
If no kitkat in 1 month...I sell this phone...
Can you tell me what's so cool in kk that you would rather sell the phone? Does it makes the screen bigger or phone waterproof? :eek:

For 90% of the users it's more important to have the latest numbers and versions. 90% of those 90% can't make the difference between kk and jb if you don't tell them. Placebo effect is stronger than you think :)

I want a software which is fast and stable.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: sultan.tabbara

Mike nammvard

Aug 15, 2014
can any one please give me a site for the official stock rom for the note 3 neo n750 and how to root it please contact me on my gmail

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Keep calm and listen to Linkin Park.. :D:D:D

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

July is an ETA it's estimated time not a sure time
    i bet the list is accurate ,we will get KK very soon

It's all a distant dream....unless you're a Korean with a Korean phone! :p