Originally Posted by dany20mh
1. I'm trying to flash any custom ROM.
2. I used to have TWRP and any time I was moving from another ROM I would do a factory rest and wipe data and everything goes fine.
3. I changed to CWM recovery last night ( Install by ROM Manager ) and tried to flash rom ( after do wipe data and factory reset ) it showed it was trying to flash the rom and went ok ( and also gapps too ).
4. I reboot the phone and it's stuck in the samsung logo and won't go through.
5. I tried to flash other ROM as CM, Pac , Carbon, and with all of them same issue.
6. I format everything in the mount section and still not able to go through because it won't flash anything.
You are still not giving enough information. Are you sure the ROM and Kernel were for AT&T or at least could be used on an AT&T phone? Was it already LOKI'd or did you use the LOKI-DOKI script directly after flashing the ROM / Kernel (and GAPPS if applicable) while still in recovery? The ROM Manager CWM version does not auto-loki, only OUDHS CWM auto-lokis.
Did you follow the flashing instruction in the ROM's thread exactly?
If you don't know or understand any part of what I am asking you, you will need to read all of the pinned threads in the "General" section to familiarize yourself with what you need to know.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM
Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.