1. My country calling code
For example in France, +33-x-xx-xx-xx-xx
is refering to the same phone that 0x-xx-xx-xx-xx
. So in order to help the app work better, please set your country calling code to +33
. After that you just need to enter 1 of 2
above numbers (the one starting with +33
or the one starting with 0
). And the app will work just fine.
They include a Black list and a White list. You can configure a set of special rules like:
- Numbers starting with xxx
- Numbers ending with xxx
- Private numbers
- Unknown numbers (not in Contacts)
- Or your own defined numbers
Note about the symbols:
- Circle with a slash: block calls/ messages and write to log
- Circle with crossing slashes: block calls/ messages without writing to log
To edit a number, you tap it
Logs stand right next to Control Panel
, swipe to the right to view them. Or if you enable notifications (enabled by default), you can tap on notifications to view logs.
Looks easy ^^
We'd love to hear feedbacks from you guys. Please visit our homepage for contact information.
Thank you and have a nice day