[ODIN][UCKD5] GTG's Ultimate Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

Search This thread

whodisname

Feb 14, 2012
destrehan

OkcThunder

Mar 30, 2013
Trying to download zip file and keeps saying not in the area. Also shows as viruses. Help please

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

OkcThunder

Mar 30, 2013
Zen,
thanks that work perfectly. Wanted to know if you have a working root and clock work mod recovery that i can install as well. Everyrhing i found either doesnt work or wont let me download due to antivrus software.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

Sounds like you went the froyo route.. If you can't get a root exploit kit like SOC to run, you can follow the other standard approach...

Flash a custom kernel with an unsecure recovery (using odin or heimdall), flash a Superuser CWM install zip from recovery, then you have root. Optionally, flash back the stock kernel depending on your preference, once you have root.

Look here for froyo kernels..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42590662

This post has the froyo community kernel in heimdall one click format.. Might be the easiest option once you get heimdall configured...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25526638

Look at my kernel thread for a link to the superuser cwm installer.

Look to google or search xda for details on how to complete the steps above.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: qkster

prz0007

May 30, 2014
this is my log it might help

Im adding .Pit, PDA and Phone files
I have Re-Partion, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checked
after phone gets done flashing with Odin phone reboots into recovery and I get this error messages in red

E:can't mount /dev/blcok/mmcblk0p1
(I/0 error)
E:copy_dbdata_media:can't mount SDCARD

E:copy_dbddata_media :format SDCARD

E:can't mount /dev/block/mmcb1k0p1
(I/0 error)
E:copy_dbddata_media:can't mount SDCARD

copy default media content failed

after I delete user and cache phone boots into black screen I can tell is boot cause the menu, home, back and search keys are lit

vyomjadav

May 10, 2016
Hello sir i have lenovo s660 and i install custom rom from NEEDROM.Com and now sim card detect but there is "no signal and emergency calls" prb. i faced please help me what i do

openupitsdave

Jul 7, 2016
Am I the first person to have this GTGUnbrick thing BRICK my phone?

Everything went fine with Odin..when it completed, I was left at the samsung logo screen. I then tried to get into recovery with no luck..

I tried just about everything to brick my phone but didnt brick until I used the unbricker....sigh...

EDIT: I could, however, get into download mode again....What can I do next?

aarony

Oct 11, 2007
Am I the first person to have this GTGUnbrick thing BRICK my phone?

Everything went fine with Odin..when it completed, I was left at the samsung logo screen. I then tried to get into recovery with no luck..

I tried just about everything to brick my phone but didnt brick until I used the unbricker....sigh...

EDIT: I could, however, get into download mode again....What can I do next?

This may help.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B97pnW899e19fjNMWXRNdk1qb3FGR19fSDFwM2FzMUJzUVYxU3gzQ2pGWEVndVFJbGtJeVk
Be sure to read the instructions in "readme"

KickAsskathy

Aug 13, 2016
Coquitlam
stuck at Samsung Infuse Logo will not go into recovery Newbie

Hi, I need help desperately.

I was trying to increase my internal memory with the External SD card by partitioning but I think I partitioned my Internal SD. I did copy all the flash programs that I had onto my External SD to my computer but when I went to install from zip, it could not install anything it Kept giving me errors then I was then stuck at the recovery. So I thought the best thing would be to use your GTG ultimate Unbrick- Return to stock- working Pit included and was successful in using Odin and it has PASSED however I am not able to go into recovery now whatsoever on the phone. I am stuck at the Samsung Logo. It is not booting. I do nott know what to do:crying::crying::crying: I have tried flashing others to the phone as well and they are all passed but when I do the 3 button to get into recover I cannot get into any restore on the phone. I tried the Adb and fastboot but it will not recognize my device. What can I do to get my phone into restore so I can get passed this Samsung Logo. I need from what I understand is to be able to delete the cache. PLEASE HELP. I am trying to go back to stock because I was stuck on recovery prior to it. I do have the Samsung drivers installed but my computer only recognizes my phone as a Samsung Composite USB. PLEASE HELP :D:D:D:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What this is:
    A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
    No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
    1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
    2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
    3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
    4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
    5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
    6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
    7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
    8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
    9) Press Start
    10) In the rare case that it finishes and your phone proceeds to boot loop, pull the battery, replace it, press and hold both volume keys and then press and hold the power key, keep holding all three buttons until 3e recovery comes up, select "delete all user data", and finally select "reboot system now".

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

Can I get this file somewhere else as I can't get it to download?
    Thanks

I just uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1
    And it's up! Go ahead peeps! Try to brick this sucker! HAHA, you CAN'T anymore! Muhahaha!
    Am I the only person that gets redirected to take back hollywood or something when I try to download this?

There's a working link to the package in the ISET (Infuse Super Everything Thread)... see link in my sig below. Copied here too:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1

Mirror here (Joe - feel free to add this to the ISET. I'll leave it up there).

http://d-h.st/7DB

Use GTG's package only if you want to return to complete stock FROYO - useful if you need to return your phone for service/replacement, or if you are a recoverying flashaholic and need to get clean. :laugh:

Otherwise, there are better options to get to or stay at GB bootloaders and get a working PIT file (or get to a complete stock official UCLB3) ... check out threads from qkster or jscott30 in the ISET for these options.
    Was the difference just Odin 1.7? I never understood why there are so many Odins :p.

Difference between what? Don't think the Odin version makes a difference. Just decided to include 1.7 lol.