Search This thread

TNPaparazzi

Feb 21, 2009
Norwich, CT
Okay, first I would like to start off that I've been on here for quite some time even though I don't post a whole hell of a lot, so I did search before I got this far lol.... I bought my One a few weeks after the release date and since then I've put quite the dent into it and the speakers have managed to blow somehow.. seeing I have to take apart practically the whole damn phone, I figured go big or go home and decided to do a whole body swap from white to blue... I was ready to order all of the parts on etradesupply.com and I came across this: http://www.etradesupply.com/htc-one-lcd-screen-and-digitizer-assembly-with-front-housing.html

As I was reading, I noticed that it said this:

Compatibility: HTC One*801c, 801n, 801s, 801e

I know for a fact this will work on the AT&T and t-mobile versions, can anyone confirm that it will work on Verizon's? I would just wing it and order it but I don't want to spend that much on it and the rest of the parts only for it to not fit.

Sent from my Verizon ViperONE using XDA Premium HD app

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
Talked to HTC, average repair for our One is $90 so to save yourself a headache, might as well let them do the work for you.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

TNPaparazzi

Feb 21, 2009
Norwich, CT
Talked to HTC, average repair for our One is $90 so to save yourself a headache, might as well let them do the work for you.

Yeah I was gonna end up doing that if it wouldn't work... I was actually going to body swap colors but can't seem to tell if that lcd will work with the Verizon version... I could just do the upper and lower housing but I hear that they'll never stay on properly after install... I had a insured business that offered to do the swap and replace the speakers for $35... Probably not worth the risk.

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
I am sure they can body swap to a blue for you also for a little extra. I personally love the best buy blue.

DJ_MiX

May 11, 2008
New Jersey
I have the choice between red or black.
Which one would you get?

Blue is out of the question, it would cost me too much compare to black or red

DJ_MiX

May 11, 2008
New Jersey
After looking at the price for a red back.
I decided to go the Black route,
I actually liked the red Version but every place I looked at prices for red back was 3 times more than the black Version.