xperia z2 favourite feature?

Search This thread

paras

Apr 15, 2007
Not really a feature, but I found it very useful. (I have the white Z2, not sure if this work with the black z2)
I'm waiting on my magnetic charger, so until then, I have been using the micro usb cable to charge my phone.
When I'm ready to go to bed and charge my phone, I'm usually in my room with no light. If you open the flap for the micro usb port, the LCD screen gives off some light inside that port area. It's enough to guide the charging cable in without guessing which way it need to go. :p

Double tap is pretty awesome though.

Lol u call that a feature

Sent From My Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.2 ART

HOmERCIdAL

Sep 15, 2008
The noise cancelling and its headphones. Makes listening to music far more engaging.

Battery life is great although with work I still make sure I charge my phone to full each night. I dont really want to have to keep on top of my phone trying to save this and that like I did with my Galaxy S3 and the 3200mh battery virtually guarantees this.

I am using a 3 UK handset that is still on firmware 17.1.A.2.55 and I need a firmware that will eventually fix the notification levels before I am truly smitten with this phone.

Camera has been hit and miss with me especially using superior auto. Some shots look great whilst others have came out blurry like the lens isnt clean but overall I know that I would be extremely annoyed had I chosen the HTC one and its poor camera. Oh and give us 20 megapixels in a widescreen format with the ability to use the camera features that are currently only available on 8 megapixels and below.

Out of all the phones that were out at the same time and even the plastic LG G3 I am still positive that this is the best phone out of all of them.

Ryland Johnson

Feb 28, 2012
I just find the Sony Z range a class act from UI to quality of materials and construction through to user experience. They are a mobile one can take pride of ownership.:good:

Ryland

5nakedoc

Oct 19, 2010
Metrocity
Build quality
Waterproofing
Noise Cancelling
Large friendly screen
Free Speaker!!!
Magnetic charging dock
Quality Sony case
Two stage camera button
Camera
AR app
Background Blur app
The banana dispenser

OK I lied about the last one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My favorite by far is the camera. I just use superior auto mode and am able to take the most amazing pictures in a wide variety of lighting conditions (even inside darkened bars with no flash). I have completely stopped using my point and shoot camera. I also love the ability to take multiple pictures while holding down the shutter button. I use that at sporting events or situations where there is fast action to get the perfect shot. The 120 fps video mode is another favorite of mine and I have several really great videos that incorporate slow motion now. I thought that was going to be gimmicky and I would tire of it, but it's amazing how many video situations are improved by it.

There are many other features I love, but so far camera is my fav.
    hi guys i just would love to know whats everybodys favourite Z2 feauture? thankyou mine is definitly double tap to wake

Tbh I love everything about the phone. But the only reason I can enjoy it is because of the great battery :thumbup:

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
    Tbh I love everything about the phone. But the only reason I can enjoy it is because of the great battery :thumbup:

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

i totally agree dude!!!
    Sony UI. Truly a nice android overlay.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Sony UI. Truly a nice android overlay.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

same here.I just can't stand Lagwiz anymore.sony has the most clutter free UI in all android community right now