[Recovery] ClockworkMod - 5.5.0.4 - (Update: 07/11/12)

Search This thread

azz4eva

Jul 23, 2010
Recovery is in the links under the last update on droidbasement.

Hi guys is this the latest recover? I was thinking of wiping and putting a new ROM on but I have heard some ROMs are bricking tabs and need to update to latest clockwork mod ... someone mentned 6, if true can someone post a link please. Much appreciated.

ccsnet

Aug 4, 2005
www.letscommunicate.co.uk
Hi... installed clockwork 5 via odin and I'm all rooted how ever when I try and select any option through the Rom Manager app it tells me it needs to be installed.

I've tried installing clockwork through the Rom Manager in app installer how ever each time I use the p4wifi option I get an error when installing.

I tried using the clockwork touch version and still have the same problem....

Could you make a couple of suggestions on how I resolve this as I'm unable to use the Rom Manager app its self although I will say I can access and use Clockwork as expected when doing power / volume....

Many thanks

Terran

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Hi... installed clockwork 5 via odin and I'm all rooted how ever when I try and select any option through the Rom Manager app it tells me it needs to be installed.

I've tried installing clockwork through the Rom Manager in app installer how ever each time I use the p4wifi option I get an error when installing.

I tried using the clockwork touch version and still have the same problem....

Could you make a couple of suggestions on how I resolve this as I'm unable to use the Rom Manager app its self although I will say I can access and use Clockwork as expected when doing power / volume....

Many thanks

Terran

My suggestion... do not use Rom Manager at all as it has not been updated since 2011 for Galaxy Tab. Even CWM 5 in this thread is old. I recommend looking at my Nightly Discussion thread in dev section, I posted the latest CWM 6.0.2.7.

Reactions: ccsnet

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
My suggestion... do not use Rom Manager at all as it has not been updated since 2011 for Galaxy Tab. Even CWM 5 in this thread is old. I recommend looking at my Nightly Discussion thread in dev section, I posted the latest CWM 6.0.2.7.

Hi nakedninja,
Can you post the link. I don't see it in your signature, because my thread viewer don't show it. Thank You....

Top Liked Posts