Service Required Code Corrupt

Search This thread

SharpnShiny

May 14, 2012
Well, with that 'factory cable' I'm not sure if it will work. I don't think the RAZR i was listed, so you would be buying it an hoping that it would unlock a factory menu.

The only way so far that I've heard this being repaired (even outside XDA) is via a motherboard swtich.

(complicato e dificile)

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
AW: Service Required Code Corrupt

The Factory Adapter only works, when your Battery is to Low to programm and you have an bricked System.. In that Case the i won't charge and RSD won't flash anything to get an working System.

The Adapter will provide your i with Energy and hijack the Battery. So the Battery jumps back to OK and you can flash an Firmware back in order to charge the i after that.

No Extra Menu or stuff like that. I got one ;)

Gesendet von meinem XT890 mit Tapatalk 2

rakoon2121

Apr 2, 2013
XT890 Service Required Code Corrupt Bastard!!! Another Story

Hello guy's... razr i xt890.vodafone.en.FR this was the based version...... my english is a bit hardy but let beggin the story , all start with the fapt i want to root the phone.. i do all the thinl like unlock the bootloader and i try a difrrent form way to install cmw everytime dosent work to go in cwm mode :(... after that i try to root the phone with a bath somthing like root.bat , adb bla bla bla ...after that my phone wont enter in phone menu just i could go in bootloader :), now i download the RSDLite to start flash the stock rom from this link //sbf.droid-developers.org/[/url] posted be a senior x-da anyway the noob inside me download this
rom cFC_signed_customer_8.7.1I-110_IFW-DE-31_RTEU wich is a Retail Central Europe :( and flash it with RsdLite.... he start to flash and stay stay ,i just turn off the cable from phone :eek: 'crazy thing" aniway from this moment my phone just turn on in black screen and green led flash stay awake ... sad sad i stay like about 5 hours on x-da forum to find it a solutinon, here it is i just fiund it i use the method " jb_to_ics_unbrick" and he works works cant belive to my eyes the phone is opening :D..... after this i go to see what version i have and i have retail.en.eu 4.0.4, now the red devils tell me to go and see what happen if i go to see if there an update from setting software update and i see i have an update and i wait to install the update... the phone download the update from wifi and i install he gose in download mode then she install the update he reboot and same story with black screen and green led , repet the story with " jb_to_ics_unbrick" and again work'sand the firmeware he change somthing like from ex:"0002 to 0001 but 4.0.4 ics.... now my vicious crazy mind tell me to see again if i have an update from phone menu/settings/softowe update i do it again but now he tell me the upgrade have 300 mb not like the first 80 mb ... and instanlty i figured up is must be Jelly Bean ...and without Gezz Faith hit aagain to download the upgrade , he download i hit install then he reboot and on the screen Service Required Code Corrupt :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((i was go to some few Service ,not MOTOROLA SRVICE just gsm services and they tell me he work with JTAG box and that creapy box dosent have M razr i XT890 in his memory)) HELPPPPP me BIG XDA ..tell me what happen why at the first update " jb_to_ics_unbrick" work again and resuscitate my phone , my mind tell me the reason is that program is made for ics not for JB....creat a similar pls for jelly beam, do somthing plssssss :((((((

Last edited:

max_choco

Unbrick

Hi folks, I have the solcion must disarm their razr i (with love) a guide here, I'm part of the community www.clangsm.com
post-228435-1358532365.jpg
post-228435-1358532394.jpg
post-228435-1358532406.jpg
post-228435-1358532415.jpg
post-228435-1358532432.jpg

good once dismantled its terminals, remove the battery, connect the USB, now press the camera button, followed (without releasing the camera button) connect the battery, and surprise, the green LED, and can continuear with this :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2184877

I DO NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING! USE THIS METHOD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1. Connect your brick to PC pressing the camera button.
2. Run xFSTK-SoC-Driver-Setup-1.0.3.exe and follow the instructions.
3. Run unbrick.bat.

St.Noigel

Mar 7, 2013
Ivano-Frankivsk
Don`t work...

Hi folks, I have the solcion must disarm their razr i (with love) a guide here, I'm part of the community

3. Run unbrick.bat.

Unfortunately it doesn't work...

Any ideas?

Last edited:

fidel999

Mar 20, 2013
Hi folks, I have the solcion must disarm their razr i (with love) a guide here, I'm part of the community www.clangsm.com

good once dismantled its terminals, remove the battery, connect the USB, now press the camera button, followed (without releasing the camera button) connect the battery, and surprise, the green LED, and can continuear with this :

3. Run unbrick.bat.

you did it with your mobile with the message '' service required code corrupt ''' and managed to fix it to get back to normal?

SharpnShiny

May 14, 2012
I really wouldn't try disassembling your phone like that unless you know what you're doing. I would add a lot of warnings to that, that's what they do in other threads...

I know of 2 situations where these fatal bricks are happening: 1) Home made fastboots 2) Accepting OTA updates after unlocking the bootloader.

If you did either, and your phone is not entering fastboot mode and has the error message "service required, code corrupt" then you have a hard bricked phone. If your phone is in that condition, PM me.

Reactions: toxxxic and lecoy1

sysmanin

Mar 17, 2013
service required, code corrupt

I really wouldn't try disassembling your phone like that unless you know what you're doing. I would add a lot of warnings to that, that's what they do in other threads...

I know of 2 situations where these fatal bricks are happening: 1) Home made fastboots 2) Accepting OTA updates after unlocking the bootloader.

If you did either, and your phone is not entering fastboot mode and has the error message "service required, code corrupt" then you have a hard bricked phone. If your phone is in that condition, PM me.

Nothing happens tried all solution still ...service required, code corrupt ...With green light :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unbrick

3. Run unbrick.bat.
    Since I fixed exactly the same problem with a different phone yesterday, I won't rest until this is fixed!

I remember what I did, which files and software. I have PMd a dev here hoping they can help. I can't promise the same thing can help but it's a good try. :good:

I think your boot loader just got corrupted. Take your phone to a tecnical assistant. Your carrier won't do anything for you since you've an unlocked bootloader.

It will be just a waste of time.
    Me too, successfully downgraded JB to ICS, all was ok, made nandroid backup and boom.