[8/16/9] MrDSL's Titanium/Lite/Manilla 21728 3/2G Available Now..

I would like to see a Manilla version of this

• Yes

Votes: 86 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
OK I found it and thank you. However, I tried to program the right softkey many times and performed a softreset but the change doesn't work :( . Eventhough Advance Config shows the right softkey set to something else it still displays and activates Comm Mgr.

If I disable Windows default in the Today Settings, and Black Bliss shuts down, the original OS SoftKey menu is uncovered and the Advance Config settings display the correct change. When Windows default is activated again in the Today Settings Black Bliss covers the first Softkey Menu Bar with it's default installation settings with Comm Mngr. set to the right Softkey. So Advance Config only changes the original OS Menu Bar and not Black Bliss's Menu Bar.

Is this a registry error where the Black Bliss installation doesn't properly replace the Original OS Softkey Menu Bar?

Thanks again....

This would actually be the Titanium plugin thats doing that. Its a reg setting so I'll have to check it out and see what I can find.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
whats the diffrence between the Titanium and Lite versions? do u have any screen shots of the lite version? n whats the average memory on the lite version

The lite version doesn't have titanium and includes the apps I listed. Theres no screenshot because well the background is blank.

The memory I'm not sure about but I believe around 24/25mb

Gretola

Dec 4, 2008
Lake of Garda, Brixia City
Hi MrDSL, when i saw your Manilla version I though... "Damn! I must Try it" and after download I flash it as soon as possible.
The ROM for me haven't bugs, I think I can say this is "The Perfect 6.5 rom"

but..:(
Thare are but...

The phone crash, whit no one reasons... I can't understand why.
First of all, I flashaed befor the A&T OEM Strip, than flash the rom.
First time, the phone crashin during a conversation.
I re-reflash the rom
Second time the phone crash when I play Kevtris... :confused:
And last, the phone crash today, after 1 week whit no problems.
I was trying to play a video whit Win Media Player...

WHY!?!?
I have to come back whit another rom, I can't stay whit a unstable rom...
So sorry :(:(

See you!

8526WM6

Aug 4, 2008
Daegu, South Korea
Camera Bug

The first camera prob is the hardware key assigment. When it's assigned and you press the hardware key it says"Error opening shortcut or locating target filename."

Also, if you initiate the camera from the multimedia menu it opens fine, but when you take a pic it shows up as grayed out on the left side of screen and you can't save the pic. Videos save ok but not pics.

Other than the above issues, I have never had a lock up screen freeze.

Shawn80

Sep 14, 2009
Oklahoma City
This ROM is amazing! I a new to this whole thing, and i have to admit i was a little scared of flashing my phone. It was well worth it though. The install was a breeze. You rock dude!:D

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Any update on this Registry Setting?

Yes sorry..It is controlled by the titanium plugin but I know I included a editor. Go into start/tools/titanium/chome editor <--its called something like that.

When you highlight the active plugins on the left side the settings will appear on the right side.On the right theres like skutxt or something like that you can't miss it theres like to of them that have to do with the soft keys. Its very easy to find and you'll know just by looking it.

The program is beta so it may crash sometimes.

8526WM6

Aug 4, 2008
Daegu, South Korea
Yes sorry..It is controlled by the titanium plugin but I know I included a editor. Go into start/tools/titanium/chome editor <--its called something like that.

When you highlight the active plugins on the left side the settings will appear on the right side.On the right theres like skutxt or something like that you can't miss it theres like to of them that have to do with the soft keys. Its very easy to find and you'll know just by looking it.

The program is beta so it may crash sometimes.

Ok thans a bunch again...I will give it a shot....:)

2gaudy

Nov 8, 2008
Rom Looks great!! are you able to include block recognizer in the package or is there a file i can download.

8526WM6

Aug 4, 2008
Daegu, South Korea
Black Bliss Home Background

I seem to have lost the background...could you please tell me what the file name is for the background of the Today Screen? The one that is black with the flames and circles? This is really an awesome background.

Thanks Again...:)

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I seem to have lost the background...could you please tell me what the file name is for the background of the Today Screen? The one that is black with the flames and circles? This is really an awesome background.

Thanks Again...:)

classicblue_stwater_240_320.jpg
classicblue_stwater_320_240.jpg

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
This is totally different from the Black Bliss Home background:confused:. Are you sure this is supposed to be the Black Bliss Home background with red flames and circles? This one is light blue with white line patterns.

Thats odd..ill pull it from my phone and upload it later..

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Real quick the ones you're talking about..

You sure you didnt pull up

classicblue_stwater_240_320.gif
classicblue_stwater_320_240.gif?

Attachments

• classicblue_stwater_240_320.jpg
    classicblue_stwater_240_320.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 11
  • classicblue_stwater_320_240.jpg
    classicblue_stwater_320_240.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 8

8526WM6

Aug 4, 2008
Daegu, South Korea
Black Bliss Background

Real quick the ones you're talking about..

You sure you didnt pull up

classicblue_stwater_240_320.gif
classicblue_stwater_320_240.gif?

Very Possible..I just used the brows function in the Today settings for background it listed all picture files without the extension...so I don't know if they were gif files or jpg files. But those were the only two files with those names.

Is the only thing i have to do is click on the attached thumbnails and copy them to the clipboard and save them? Or, do you have a download for them?

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Very Possible..I just used the brows function in the Today settings for background it listed all picture files without the extension...so I don't know if they were gif files or jpg files. But those were the only two files with those names.

Is the only thing i have to do is click on the attached thumbnails and copy them to the clipboard and save them? Or, do you have a download for them?

Just click on them to bring them up and right click and save

jago-k1

Jan 28, 2009
Anyone else having batt. issues? The few minutes after I unplug the batt. goes down to 84%......

Other than that the ROM is great:D