[Info] Quick Settings Coming Soon?

Search This thread

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Hey guys

I was messing around a bit and renamed my default 4.3 systemui.apk to systemui.zip and then extracted it. I found some pretty weird stuff. Like this:
uploadfromtaptalk1398323214420.jpg
If you can see in the picture, the fourth picture from the top says quick settings. The name of that file is qs_coming_soon.png. Qs stands for quick settings i guess. Could we be getting something like this?
uploadfromtaptalk1398323374141.jpg
And to add the final nail in the coffin, i found actual pictures of things that are not used in our system. They were icons that were similar if not the same as the ones in the second picture.

What do you think this means?
Is it a message from sony?
Did i just find the holy grail?

Post your comments bellow

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
Well I have seen these befor only but thought others too know about this.

I also have a feeling that if we can edit our systemui according to that of Z series we will get the extra quick settings.
I have got another set of icons.
Stock sony style.

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

rizla2

Jul 2, 2013
Well I have seen these befor only but thought others too know about this.

I also have a feeling that if we can edit our systemui according to that of Z series we will get the extra quick settings.
I have got another set of icons.
Stock sony style.

We can change it back to aosp qs with that xperia flip settings module, and then we can add/remove icons with gravitybox etc.

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
We can change it back to aosp qs with that xperia flip settings module, and then we can add/remove icons with gravitybox etc.
Xda member xperiaz2 has already made z2 and z1 compact systemui for xm 4.3, and it works like a charm! Both has quick settings enabled..

Well we M Dual users don't have this choice.
I had used Xperia Flip module +GB in 4.2.2
It adds the quicksettings but the top bar still stays.
Quickpull done else down swipe option was necessary to vet to the tiles.

Reactions: HOSEINEN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys

I was messing around a bit and renamed my default 4.3 systemui.apk to systemui.zip and then extracted it. I found some pretty weird stuff. Like this:
    uploadfromtaptalk1398323214420.jpg
    If you can see in the picture, the fourth picture from the top says quick settings. The name of that file is qs_coming_soon.png. Qs stands for quick settings i guess. Could we be getting something like this?
    uploadfromtaptalk1398323374141.jpg
    And to add the final nail in the coffin, i found actual pictures of things that are not used in our system. They were icons that were similar if not the same as the ones in the second picture.

What do you think this means?
    Is it a message from sony?
    Did i just find the holy grail?

Post your comments bellow

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
    Xda member xperiaz2 has already made z2 and z1 compact systemui for xm 4.3, and it works like a charm! Both has quick settings enabled..

Well we M Dual users don't have this choice.
    I had used Xperia Flip module +GB in 4.2.2
    It adds the quicksettings but the top bar still stays.
    Quickpull done else down swipe option was necessary to vet to the tiles.