[Req] Official Blogger App

Search This thread

t3ej4y

Nov 23, 2010
Hi all

It seems that Google has released an official Blogger App for android, it can be found here. However for some reason I can't have it push-installed to my freex10 beta4 as my phone can't be detected, and for some reason I can't find it in the market so far, so can anyone with access to the apk post it here? It's free so I don't think that'd be a problem..?

Much appreciated!

nearnine

Feb 2, 2011
I also have this problem, i can't search it on the market, can't download it on the site as it says carrier not supported. As requested by t3ej4y, can anyone please share the official blogger app apk file?

Reactions: Am0kkY

Pawnty

Sep 30, 2010
Here's the updated 1.01 for those of you who still can't download it from the market.

Changelog says bug fixes and Move to SD support.

App attached below.

Attachments

• com.google.android.apps.blogger-1.apk
    578.2 KB · Views: 154

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found it on the market, I'll post it here in a second.

Edit: APK attached to this post now :) Hope it works for you.
    Hi all

It seems that Google has released an official Blogger App for android, it can be found here. However for some reason I can't have it push-installed to my freex10 beta4 as my phone can't be detected, and for some reason I can't find it in the market so far, so can anyone with access to the apk post it here? It's free so I don't think that'd be a problem..?

Much appreciated!
    Here's the updated 1.01 for those of you who still can't download it from the market.

Changelog says bug fixes and Move to SD support.

App attached below.
    I also have this problem, i can't search it on the market, can't download it on the site as it says carrier not supported. As requested by t3ej4y, can anyone please share the official blogger app apk file?