FC09 being released OTA, FC19.rdf posted, still 2.3.6

Search This thread

travmofosho

Feb 22, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Question, anyone...what does the Quickpanel Settings app do? I can't find how to TURN it on, all I can do is change its settings, but it shows up nowhere and it doesn't appear in the widgets list.?????

If your running my clean FC09 rom or the crispy Rom then you should notice a difference when you make your selections within quickpanelsettings. It will manage the power widgets in the statusbar. If you are on stock deodexed (kennys) then it will do nothing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Reactions: rando991

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
If your running my clean FC09 rom or the crispy Rom then you should notice a difference when you make your selections within quickpanelsettings. It will manage the power widgets in the statusbar. If you are on stock deodexed (kennys) then it will do nothing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Exactly. And of course it will be fully functional in the upcoming The People's ROM V2.0....cheap plug..lol.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Reactions: rando991

rando991

Mar 5, 2011
Kansas City, MO
Ok thanks for the info. I made a back up in Titanium before I deleted it, but I may try out those ROMs in the future and I'll reinstall it first, unless you will include it in them.

Top Liked Posts