[REF] All In One Nexus 7 Jelly Bean Android Development ! Sources,Roms,Kernels etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Adi_Pat

Dec 19, 2011
Mumbai
Here is a Kernel.. compiled from sources by texasice.
Code:
I dont have the device, dont blame me if your device vanishes into thin air or explodes in your hand

If this boots.. I will start playing around with the source.. expect a new thread.

http://d-h.st/NeL

dswaggz

Jun 12, 2010
So quicc question not to intrude on your thread but the joker team I guess there called builds for money?

♚SGΣ4G V6'DG+ΩΠΣ♚
™SωΔGG GΔΠGG©

jokersax11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2009
www.jokersax.com
So quicc question not to intrude on your thread but the joker team I guess there called builds for money?

♚SGΣ4G V6'DG+ΩΠΣ♚
™SωΔGG GΔΠGG©

Nope we do everything free. Just like everyone else. I have ads on my site because my builds require my own servers for hosting. I actually push 40tb a month just in rom downloads.

The money is what's stopping me from getting it now. I just had to add several servers to expand my site. Several developers benefit from my sites hidden resources. I'm hoping to get to a point I can let everyone use it.

As far as the announcement, many many people requested I develop for the nexus 7. So I committed to it.

Sent from my MB855 using xda app-developers app

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am

♚SGΣ4G V6'DG+ΩΠΣ♚
™SωΔGG GΔΠGG©

Builds for Money? LMFAO! I've been doing this since Feb, and have made $100 in donations. I have put in on AVERAGE 50 hours+ PER WEEK working on this...do the math...that's 1000 hours in the last 5 months($0.10/hour)...yeah...getting rich there!!
Joker's put in probably double that.

Check it:
I personally answer every post, PM, and comment (check some of the threads). I've had almost 2800 posts, 4000PMs.
I'm credited on some 15 builds at the moment across 3 devices.
This is my Hobby. Some people feel grateful for the work Joker, myself, and the others do, and donate...but to say that we are being "paid" for this is hilarious.

Sorry to hijack...just don't like having untruths being spoken about the people I work with.

haloimplant

Aug 19, 2010
Mmm can't wait for mine to arrive, and to see what goodies the devs here can cook up!

I wish I could help but programming is not really my thing (I'm an integrated circuit designer, transistor level hardware guy). I always donate to projects that I use for more than a couple weeks though. Devs for my I9000(M) have been amazing for the last couple of years and I've donated to at least half a dozen developments there. Here's hoping for more good times here!

eaglerazor123

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 8, 2009
TS07
Builds for Money? LMFAO! I've been doing this since Feb, and have made $100 in donations. I have put in on AVERAGE 50 hours+ PER WEEK working on this...do the math...that's 1000 hours in the last 5 months($0.10/hour)...yeah...getting rich there!!
Joker's put in probably double that.

Check it:
I personally answer every post, PM, and comment (check some of the threads). I've had almost 2800 posts, 4000PMs.
I'm credited on some 15 builds at the moment across 3 devices.
This is my Hobby. Some people feel grateful for the work Joker, myself, and the others do, and donate...but to say that we are being "paid" for this is hilarious.

Sorry to hijack...just don't like having untruths being spoken about the people I work with.

I second that! We develop because we love to! If its for money we would have never done it! We do to make users happy just lyk we are !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts