Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

binaryhat

Aug 4, 2010
I am currently on skyraiders 2.5 sense build.

It was working flawlessly..

I installed 3.3 making sure to wipe before i installed 3.3.

i successfully installed it but it rebooted constantly about every 1.5 min.

I redownloaded it again, thinking i had a corrupt download.

I wiped the phone and installed 3.3 through clockwork recovery with the zip file.

Once again reboot after reboot..

I just reinstalled the 2.5 skyraider and its working fine..

any thoughts ?

Are you S-OFF?

cooljames2186

Jul 24, 2010
Baton Rouge, LA
Market issues

hey guys...it downloads apps but gets stuck on install...it never installs the apps...what is the solution for this issue? they just stay installing forever...I feel like it's a permission issue, but I can't do anything about since there is no copy of rom manager baked into the rom...any suggestions? :(

aostl

Feb 16, 2010
If wifi hot spot gets added again will it have to be on a separate release or as an update to this one?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

mjg7876

Sep 16, 2008
Kansas
www.gudensoft.com
POSSIBLE GMAIL FIX (multiple accounts only)

For what it is worth, I've not been able to get my secondary Gmail account to properly sync on and Froyo rom. The best I've seen is that it will sometimes get mail pushed out to it immediately. But never can I get any status on the device pushed back to the servers. So anything I do on the device, read/archive/delete, has to be duplicated once I get back to my desktop. Very annoying.

Try this, it is currently working for me:

settings->manage apps->all->gmail->clear data. Then reopen gmail from all programs, it should say waiting on sync. Give it a few minutes, then send test emails and see if it is working. So far, working good for me.

Gudy

Last edited:

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
Everyone, avoid flashing the rotary+menu only until I have it sorted out. Please use a different one for the time being. Thanks.

AlanPototsky

Jul 26, 2010
This is a known issue and has been covered in many threads. When you remove the htclockscreen and use an alternate the World Clock no longer works correctly so the only way to get the alarm turned off is to (usually) pull the battery.

You need to use the vanilla clock (icon just looks like a rounded square with white face and black hands). Set the alarms here and they turn off fine.

Thanks ... I just changed. Can't believe I missed any mention of this.

Casbah

Aug 31, 2010
Washington DC
hey guys...it downloads apps but gets stuck on install...it never installs the apps...what is the solution for this issue? they just stay installing forever...I feel like it's a permission issue, but I can't do anything about since there is no copy of rom manager baked into the rom...any suggestions? :(

I've experienced this with just about every ROM I've flashed (Ruby, Cyanogen, Virtuous, Redemption, Uncommon Sense, and with this one too). It's not a ROM issue and one app developer even added to the app description that the market was having issues. It also happened to me this morning so I just cancelled and immediately did an install and it worked.

colonel187

Jul 3, 2010
Nowhere
Am i missing something. i downloaded the lock screen pack. i was expecting a choice of lock screen but it just installed and nothing happened after reboot.

najaboy

May 10, 2010
Melbourne, FL
Am i missing something. i downloaded the lock screen pack. i was expecting a choice of lock screen but it just installed and nothing happened after reboot.
You're missing something.

Service Pack #1 is live

Change Log:
  • Fixed 3G problems
  • Fixed audio problems as noticed in Fruit Ninja
  • Fixed some scripts
  • Made sure /system is ro after a reboot

Lock Screen Pack #1 is also live

• 13 different lock screens including the HTC one
  • You must be on SP1 or higher to use them
  • Change your lock screens from adb or terminal shell
  • Type 'tabunlock' or 'rotaryunlock' to get the menu seen below
  • Automatic reboot

Code:
adb shell
tabunlock
Please choose from the menu - S-OFF REQUIRED
1) normal
2) normal+menu unlock
3) normal+trackball unlock
4) music buttons
5) music buttons+menu unlock
6) music buttons+trackball unlock
7) restore HTC lock screen
8) get me out of here!

ak110707

Sep 28, 2010
Athens, Ohio
Similar to last question. I installed the Launchers pack (from ROM manager). Is this only for vanilla 3.0? Or are there commands to use in ADB. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Working on 4.1 today. No ETA.
    v4.2

Sorry everyone. XDA was acting funny last night so I couldn't update the OP all of the way. The links are there now.

I hope everyone enjoys this final edition of SkyRaider Sense for the Droid Incredible. I had a lot of fun making it. Unless there is some glaring bug that needs fixed, this is all she wrote. Check out my sig if you're wondering what I will be up to next.

FYI, that egg is still out there. Oh, and comment please.