[MOD][MANILA 2.5 LEO][WVGA]RETRACTABLE SLIDER FOR TF3d WITH PANORAMIC BCKGROUND

Search This thread

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com
PANORAMIC BACKGROUND WITH RETRACTABLE SLIDER
MANILA 2.5 LEO

This is the world famous :D panoramic background for tf3d 2.5 leo with retractable slider

It is probably the first modification for leo!

If u apprecaite my efforts donate and keep me happy!

retractablesimple.png

View attachment 216976

m9editing for leo??see here!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_WxMIVmsN8

Last edited:

12aon

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 24, 2008
I don't mean to be rude and maybe I just missunderstood, but why is this different from what cookiemonster started and why does this need a new thread?

I don't mean to step on your toes, but to me it's seems like an exact duplicate of what he started. But like I said maybe I missunderstand, and I apologize if I do, 12

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com
hey 12aon,
you missed the point :)

this shows how to do it in m9editor.cookiemonster gives us names.text which gives us names in m9editor.by this method we fins out names for new files that we create ourselves.
for example in my panoramic background mod we make a file called pano3
the .\asset would not be enough
we would have to add .\manila\asset

so this points to not finding out core names..this gives a idea of how we would make new names.

this thread was made on the 7th august while cookie monster made his on 11th august :) .this is made as my base for manila 2.5 dev..al my mods will be here..so as i go forward i post here

no offense taken!!i must have to be clearer:)

cheers
rota

Last edited:
C

conflipper

maybe I am missing something here, but I thought this was solved back in June when files first came out, maybe that was just between me and 12aon though, but I know he had it working right away when files came out, actually before the files came out.

so unless I am missing something, not really sure why this is a Project that was solved.

Buembel

Nov 13, 2008
hi rota - will there maybe be also a version without retracable? ;-)

great work anyhow-
Buembel

/e: found it in the Xperia section

Last edited: