[Q] Please help me for unbrick my D802

Search This thread

assa51

Nov 13, 2013
Istanbul
Hi all,

I am so sad and feel myself as a idiot.

I had D802int version of G2 with rooted and PhilZ Touch recovery which is based on CWM.

Due to not deliveried to my country of KitKat i tried to update my phone with this guide

Everythings were fine. After that i tried to change my TRWP recovery with CWM for external usb storage to restore my nandroid backup and i follow this guide

But I think missed some instruction so my phone stayed in black screen with LG logo (bootlogo - no animation just frozen)
When I try recovery mod it says Secure: Booting error Cause: Boot certification verify on white screen and reset rapidly.

So i check several topics and i applied also download mod and back to stock (kdz uploader method)
For download mod it couldnt jump 2nd step stayed in like this

hqdefault.jpg

it couldnt go on 2nd step like this

bd3e23ebd9909644.jpeg

when i plug usb cable pc didnt recognize as well (no plug-in sound for driver)

Can you help me pls. If I rescue my phone i will quit a long time for this kind of works i think

assa51

Nov 13, 2013
Istanbul
He just stated that he can go to download mode.

OP your issue is drivers. The phone is not connected to the pc. Try uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and see if that help

unfortunately pc connot recognize so i couldnt install drivers.

So what happened: recovery mod fail, download mod fail, boot fail, pc dont recognize phone

It was terrible but this topic save my life

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51123570

I lost my root but got back my phone. The issue is when i got twrp i install flashable rom which was in my internal storage if dont i cannot alive.

thanks again