[ROM] Stock OTA_T6_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_HTC_Europe_2.61.401.3-1.54.401.1_release ROM

Search This thread

mkhader

Mar 28, 2010
Dears,
I've received the OTA_T6_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_HTC_Europe_2.61.401.3-1.54.401.1_release update, and integrated it with my ROM, and I backed it up via TWRP recovery (System/Boot)

if you want to try it , your MAX must be GSM ,it is fully functional, and stock /unrooted and without any modifications.
And it requires few simple step to install it :
1- download the file ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1yctvgu68jxomh/2014-03-26--18-11-42 KOT49H release-keys.zip )
2- Extract it
3- Put it in TWRP backup folder on your SDcard ( TWRP/BACKUP/FA3NK..../
4- Full wipe/ format system/ clear cache /
5- Restore
6- Enjoy!

Edit : here is the new link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8V0bDSmDRB8a2hpZkpQcF9VS1k/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

mumtaz0786

Mar 16, 2009
problem

Dear uploader.. I followed the instructions but after doing it my screen doesn't go beyond HTC logo it stucks

Last edited:

mumtaz0786

Mar 16, 2009
2nd problem

Dear uploader, I have installed this Rom the way you guided but problem is about platform.xml .. when I used other kit Kat custom Rom I edited permission for write external sd card but this Rom when I changed platform.xml it changes for a while but after restart it came back to default. It is rooted everything working but file doesn't change and I can't write anything on sdcard.

B-Man2005

Feb 1, 2009
Wildeshausen
Im having problems doing this.. what is the exact backup folder location to restore??

make a backup of your own rom.
check sd card
there is a folder... i think twrp
in there there will be a backup folder
in there, there will be another one... pretty cryptic ... for me its something like DHSFSFS01
in there there is your backup... you can delete it if you want or keep it
copy the folder of the rom from this thread to DHSFSFS01 or what its called on your phone...

now back in recovery you can restore both... your rom and the one you downloaded

Reactions: young blade

young blade

Oct 18, 2008
Rotterdam
make a backup of your own rom.
check sd card
there is a folder... i think twrp
in there there will be a backup folder
in there, there will be another one... pretty cryptic ... for me its something like DHSFSFS01
in there there is your backup... you can delete it if you want or keep it
copy the folder of the rom from this thread to DHSFSFS01 or what its called on your phone...

now back in recovery you can restore both... your rom and the one you downloaded

Okay so it has to be in the external SD.. thanks!!:good:

mumtaz0786

Mar 16, 2009
Dear uploader help me

Dear uploader, I have installed this Rom the way you guided but problem is about platform.xml .. when I used other kit Kat custom Rom I edited permission for write external sd card but this Rom when I changed platform.xml it changes for a while but after restart it came back to default. It is rooted everything working but file doesn't change and I can't write anything on sdcard.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer

That means the system partition is write protected.

You will need to edit the file and flash it in recovery for the changes to take.

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
Can someone running this do me a favor?

adb pull /proc/config.gz

After you have it can you link me to it? Thanks...and good things come to those who help ;)

Top Liked Posts