[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

Hampa_D

Jun 20, 2010
well since i have order my one x and will be getting it in the beginning of april according to the retailer, anyways i got the white version and was looking for some cases, you never know but i found these
2012030618032199.jpg

ROCK HTC One X Edge nakedshell Naked Ultra-thin so i orderd one from here Obostore.com in red, i think a white phone with wine-red case could look pretty good maybe with a matching wallpaper

and i found some basic black tpu cases on ebay here generic black tpu case for htc one x
TPS_118-028-144_a.jpg

kkarnaout

Apr 3, 2009
Lebanon
@Hampa_D after trying covers i think the better one to get is the rubber like(TPU) im using like it on my desire and its amazing not a single scratch from for how many times it slipped
but used the hard shell it made 3 scratches next to volume keys

so since im getting the white ill go for the rubber one its more safe i guess
at the end no one know what **** will happen :p

Brac20

Mar 14, 2012
I'm going to get a leather slip case. If I have a piece of expensive kit I want to be able to see it when I'm playing. It does mean being more careful but I am so they work for me.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
SGP does not make cases for htc devices :( such a letdown! i LOVE their cases for the galaxy nexus, i don't like casemate they're so called protection is... ridiculous

Last edited:

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
Does anyone know if a third party company will make a wireless charging case?
:)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
Last edited:

gwuhua1984

Nov 5, 2010
Los Angeles
Personally, I would like Otterbox to make the case. Sent them an e-mail and it seemed that they don't have the plans to make it... How disappointing for me, that's if I get the One X...

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
Otterbox sucks, they make cases for construction workers, so damn bulky :/

If we end up getting the white version we'll be very screwed on the cases front, most of the cases are just black, the white cases are just from unknown brands, cheap cases, etc

The cases i like the most so far are:

Seidio Surface
5.jpg

http://www.seidioonline.com/htc-vivid-surface-case-black-p/csr3hthld-bk.htm

Case mate tough case, this a two piece case, so bulk is most certain, however im thinking of just using the the first part, the silicone one
getDynamicImage.aspx

http://www.case-mate.com/HTC-Vivid-and-Raider-4G-Cases/Case-Mate-HTC-Raider-4G-Tough-Cases.asp
I don't like the barely there cases from casemate, the corners are left unprotected

2.jpg

Last edited:

johnbhoy89

Mar 18, 2012
armband

has anyone seen any armbands for the phone yet? Or know of any armbands that will fit it,

thanks

Top Liked Posts