Looking for TPU / silicone / gel protective covers

Search This thread

Cleanskinned

Dec 14, 2011
Ordered the gray one, a. cut it up so that the keyboard attaches, not too bad.

Only problem seems to be my protractor skills, and a bit of clipping when opening the screen all the way back. Works great though
a6yseter.jpg

my3avy4e.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the pics guys and good work midnitte. I would like them to sell it precut out like that. Does anyone have the blue one? I'd like to see it in sunlight.

Cleanskinned

Dec 14, 2011
I've owned the purple TPU case for about a month now. I have to say this was a great purchase. The purple color compliments the amethyst color of the tablet. The TPU makes the tablet so much more comfortable to hold and I can place the tablet on any surface without constantly worrying if the aluminum backing will be scratched. I take the tablet daily to the gym and use it on the cardio machines without a problem. The only downside is you have to remove the case to dock it to the keyboard. But I use the tablet undocked 90% of the time and enjoy the grip when I hold it in portrait mode, so this doesn't really matter to me.

gfacin

Jul 12, 2012
Curitiba
I bought the blue one and should receive it in a few days - will send some pictures then

Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

anhqn91

Dec 30, 2010
Portland
Blue TPU with keyboard dock and tablet

2cnwju1.jpg

302vpm0.jpg

313slqs.jpg

Just got my dock today, had TPU for a while and just cut it straight to fit dock lol, not best looking but works great!

Last edited:

ushlambad

May 30, 2013
Looks very good! Nice cut job!

Nice to see they're finally making a tpu case. Wish someone would make a clear one to show off the beauty of a case or just a regular one, any color, without tacky designs on it. Piano black perhaps? This is is the best Android tablet out these days, what's it take to get some love from the retailers???

Top Liked Posts