[Q] i9505 No LTE Setting

Search This thread

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
@elyasfeyzollahi: You can start by telling us what model of Galaxy S4 you have by entering download mode and reading the model number given in the upper left corner of the screen. Also, tell us what country you live in.

With that said, if your model number is I9500, forget about LTE. You can't enable it because you don't have the hardware to support it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    after updating to Kitkat 4.4.2 official I9505XXUFNBE everything working fine except that there is no LTE setting Under the "option>>Connection>>more networks>>mobile Network>>network mode" isn't there suppose to be LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect).. but in my network mode there is only WCDMA/GSM, WCDMA Only and GSM only.. Is there anyone having these issue

Is your phone rooted mate? well if your phone is rooted then do this to enable it Open root explorer then Data >property>persist.radio.lteon.xml open the file in Text Editor and change the value to true save then reboot.
    Did u update by OTA or u used ODIN?
    hi repulsa.. I've try your method.. but it I can't make it works..

"Root File manager >> home (logo) directory >> data/ >>property/ >> persist.radio.lteon" I try a couple of text editor that i can find on google play to open it but fail.. it say file canot be open (Jota, Jota+ text editor ,axel,920 text editor)

any suggestion for text editor to use..? thank you and sorry for the english?

Im using root explorer bro :) , Maybe your having this problem because your not Granting/Permission the SuperSu ?
    I found a file explorer that have a root access and a text editor (FX root explorer) i've been granted root acces by SU and manage to open and edit the persist.radio.lteon and replace the existing file. do the restart but nothing happen on my lte setting.. still don't have LTE/WCDMA/GSM option..

I hope you did save the file .. when you restart your Phone.. Anyways If you have a Custom recovery ie: Philz or TWRP try to download and flash this file Via recovery.. but if you dont have a custom recovery or the file doesnt work after flashing , I hope someone can help you with this issue mate .