[XPOSED][SUGGESTIONS]New ideas for modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

john_0405

Jun 29, 2013
Tripoli
Hello, here are some new ideas for modules which are not so much complicated. Excuse me if im in the wrong place but i searched a lot to see if there was any other place.
1- a module for archive installer that change the "next" button to "install" , to save some time when there's a whole list of new permissions.
2- a module that let you dial through the emergency dialer without being an emergency number ; so basically turns the emergency dialer into a normal one
3-enable the messaging app to send a blank message (most of them can't)
4-dial a specific number when making a specific pattern at the unlock screen
If you need other ideas you can pm
Thanks alot

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium

Reactions: frankee207
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, here are some new ideas for modules which are not so much complicated. Excuse me if im in the wrong place but i searched a lot to see if there was any other place.
    1- a module for archive installer that change the "next" button to "install" , to save some time when there's a whole list of new permissions.
    2- a module that let you dial through the emergency dialer without being an emergency number ; so basically turns the emergency dialer into a normal one
    3-enable the messaging app to send a blank message (most of them can't)
    4-dial a specific number when making a specific pattern at the unlock screen
    If you need other ideas you can pm
    Thanks alot

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium