[Q] phone repeatedally being hacked or something

Search This thread

getting hacked

Aug 27, 2014
Ok so first off I have a factory HTC one m7 with Verizon that's running the new kit Kat is. I haven't done anything to it because I don't know how. however I'm on my 7th soon to be 8th one from Verizon in less then 3 months.I've went rounds with Verizon & HTC & know one has a clue.
the list of symptoms are as follows:
1.hangs up & turns on airplane mode in the middle of calls.
2.Gets super hot sending a text or being on fb.
3.opens apps & closes them by itself.
4.calls other numbers then the number dialed.
5.turns on developer options.
6.changes date & time settings.
7.still does all this in safe mode.
8.& factory reset doesn't change a thing other then erase all my stuff.
9.I've changed the SIM & the phone & the Gmail @ the same time doesn't stop it.
10. & my battery not only jumps around but loses battery when it's turned off.
11.all my songs & pics just disappear all the time.along with pics showing up that I've never seen.
So if anyone has any ideas they would be insanely appreciated cuz now my tablets doing the same stuff.
I'm thinking either a gms hack or the newly discovered oma dm hack or a man in the middle hack.after 7 phones I'm doing my own research.
but plz any experts on here or with this phone plz help.& if this is in the wrong place can someone plz put it where it needs to be. thank u in advance.

EthericGhost

Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg
Ok so first off I have a factory HTC one m7 with Verizon that's running the new kit Kat is. I haven't done anything to it because I don't know how. however I'm on my 7th soon to be 8th one from Verizon in less then 3 months.I've went rounds with Verizon & HTC & know one has a clue.
11.all my songs & pics just disappear all the time.along with pics showing up that I've never seen.
So if anyone has any ideas they would be insanely appreciated cuz now my tablets doing the same stuff.
I'm thinking either a gms hack or the newly discovered oma dm hack or a man in the middle hack.after 7 phones I'm doing my own research.
but plz any experts on here or with this phone plz help.& if this is in the wrong place can someone plz put it where it needs to be. thank u in advance.

Hey Bud,

Personally, I think you should try install a custom rom if you have a recovery installed? If you don't have a recovery installed, do it then install a custom rom like Cyanogenmod. See if that fixes your issue.

Reactions: getting hacked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey Bud,

Personally, I think you should try install a custom rom if you have a recovery installed? If you don't have a recovery installed, do it then install a custom rom like Cyanogenmod. See if that fixes your issue.