Rooting issue...CWM not able to install?!?!
Not sure whether anyone having similar issue.
I owned a SM-N9005 and I've followed the guides from http://galaxynote3root.com/galaxy-no...galaxy-note-3/
to attempt to root my phone.
1. Downloaded n9005-cwm-recovery-22.214.171.124(1011).tar, odin3 v1.85, UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.65.zip & Samsung USB Driver.
2. Installed Samsung USB Driver. (Win 7)
3. Ensure phone "Unknown sources" & "USB Debugging" enabled.
4. Put phone to Download Mode (Volume Down + Home + Power)
5. Connect phone to system, start Odin, and install CWM (Shows green PASS sign without failure)
6. Phone rebooted, and try access CWM (Volume Up + Home + Power)
7. Issue (No CWM shown, instead, seems like the stock recovery with an Android showing "No Command" in the middle of the screen)
Something went wrong? My phone still managed to boot normally and I've tried the 2nd flash of CWM and similar case.