Sentinel3
Shogun
Radiant Defense

Games that show of the display:

Dead Space
Shadowgun
Whale Trail - my FAVORITE right now
Dungeon Hunter 3

I also play on ps1 and n64 emulators quite a bit, but that's a different list :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

ghostfaceg35

Jul 16, 2008
Dallas
Some of the best games for use of the s-pen that I enjoy are:

Draw Something
Where's my Water
World of Goo
Sentinel3
Shogun
Radiant Defense

Games that show of the display:

Dead Space
Shadowgun
Whale Trail - my FAVORITE right now
Dungeon Hunter 3

I also play on ps1 and n64 emulators quite a bit, but that's a different list :)

I also like Shadowgun to show off the phone's capabilities but for the display I like the Hexage games like Robotek and Radiant Defense because they have bright vibrant colors against dark backgrounds and our screens look really awesome.

justinmcnairy

Apr 19, 2010
Aberdeen, Ms
www.about.me
The games I purchased listed here and worked in our Note:

Grand Theft Auto III
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Dead Space
Shadowgun
Sonic 4 Episode 1
C.H.A.O.S.
Angry Bird Space Premium

littlewierdo

Dec 10, 2010
Not in any particular order:

Robo Defense (Paid version). While this is a standard tower defense game, it has nearly unlimited playability. Whether you complete a map or not, your final score is added to a total where you can purchase permanent upgrades for future map plays (for example, making all 'machine gun' towers do additional damage or flame towers burn enemies for a longer period of time, any upgrades purchased are permanent and carried over for future play thrus.). With over 10,000 maps to play and 100 difficulty levels for each map (100 waves for each map regardless of difficulty), it always feels like there is progression. I have not completed or maxed out any upgrades yet, this one has the ability to keep you entertained for a long time.

Myth Defense. Another Tower Defense game with a different permanent upgrade mechanic to Robo Defense. The key is, I like persistence and a tower defense game that doesnt allow me to feel like there is some sort of progress other than unlocking a new map to play doesnt really interest me. Myth Defense has an upgrade mechanic that allows me to feel like I am getting more and more powerful. There are two or three additional map addons available on the market as well (they are paid $1 a piece).

Gem Miner Dig Deeper & Gem Miner 2 (two different games, both paid). A rather simple, laid back game where the objective is to dig around in a mine collecting gems/metals to sell (to upgrade equipment to allow for deeper digging each return to the mine) and blueprints for the ability to get upgraded equipment made available (things like a drill rather than a pickaxe for faster digging at the cost of fuel expenses to run the drill), again, this one is just fun and laid back. I like the ability to just play casually and customize the mine how I want it laid out. There also is some 'shorter' objective based modes based on completing tasks such as collecting a certain amount of gems/metals within a set amount of time, digging to a certain depth, etc. Again, these are two different games so for those that only have the first one and didnt realize there was a sequel just recently released, now you know.

Glyder 2. Casual flying around differently themed maps to collect jewels cleverly scattered thru each map. Upgrades are available as you collect more and more gems, unlocking new maps to play and new equipment. You do not need to collect everything in a map to progress and its a good thing because some of the gems are VERY cleverly hidden. It is a 3d perspective using the phone tilt to control the character.

X-Plane. Like flying? Dont want to worry about being shot down? Just want to cruise the skies? Here is the game. Like MS Flight Sim and has lots of options to tweak. Only negative is, there are ALOT of in-game purchases including new planes and new islands.

Shredder Chess and Mobalia Chess. If you like chess or want to learn the game, here are the two premier apps. I have purchased both and like them each for their own different reasons.

Jenga. A simple physics based game, remove a block from the middle of the tower and put it at the top of the tower. Very pretty looking game although, it is just Jenga, nothing more, nothing less.

Battleheart. A relatively simple action rpg well designed for touch. Theres not much of a story but plenty of lewts and levels to gain. I think this is a really shining example of how to write a game for touch without using virtual pads on the display.

Anything that looks interesting by Kairasoft (just search the market for Kairasoft or Game Dev Story). Everything they make is awesome, although, in a sense, once youve played a couple of their games, the only thing that changes is the theme, the treadmill is much the same. But I still like their games, my favorite still being Game Dev Story.

Last edited:

polstein

Sep 9, 2007
Lately, I started playing Tiny Village. I like having just leaving it running in the background on my desk stand.

Anyone know similar games that can really take advantage of the large screen of the phone & just run all day with as little or as much interaction as you want?

jb0nd38372

Feb 11, 2011
Savannah, Tn
Moto G Power
The new SIMS 3 game.

You can leave it running like Tiny Village. I forget the name of it right now, I'm in the hospital and not thinking to clearly at the moment, but I know it can run 24/7 because that's what I did last night :)

Lately, I started playing Tiny Village. I like having just leaving it running in the background on my desk stand.

Anyone know similar games that can really take advantage of the large screen of the phone & just run all day with as little or as much interaction as you want?

sam.jh

Feb 10, 2012
Langley, BC
just wondering if anyone has modern combat 3 running well online

I play online but fire rate lags and slows down, sucks so bad I love that game

eviltango

Apr 17, 2012
Max Payne seems really nice, but it's not out. I love FIFA 2012 BY EA SPORTS. Works great on the note guys, temple run is cool and comando is good too. I used to like mine craft but after the update is unplayable plus Imo there is no goal on the mobile version it gets boring after a while

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada

ryandelman

Oct 6, 2009
Chapin, SC
Max Payne seems really nice, but it's not out. I love FIFA 2012 BY EA SPORTS. Works great on the note guys, temple run is cool and comando is good too. I used to like mine craft but after the update is unplayable plus Imo there is no goal on the mobile version it gets boring after a while

FIFA's not showing up in the play store for me.

Any suggestions??

-Ryan

ryandelman

Oct 6, 2009
Chapin, SC
Try searching FIFA 12. I the developer is EA SPORTS so if you search under Electronic Arts Inc. It should show up. I let me know

Thanks, but nothing in the Play Store. Lot's of "FIFA 2012 cheats" and "FIFA 2012 tutorials" etc, but nothing about the game.

Tried to download it from the Play Store on PC and it shows available there for like $5.00 US, but then it says my device isn't compatible....

-Ryan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have my top paid games are

Fifa 2012 by EA SPORTS
    DEAD SPACE
    GUN BROS IS REALLY ADDICTIVE, AND IS FREE
    TO BUT MANY PEOPLE END UP PAYING 3$ TO GET A NICE WEAPON

Sent from my SGH-I717M using XDA
    I hope this is the right place since I am asking specifically about apps (games) and not about a note specific issue or app (even though I am using a note).

I find myself spending a lot of time messing with my note, waiting for appointments, late at night, basically whenever i'm not busy. What I am wanting is a good list of games to purchase. Genre doesn't matter as much as fun factor. Anything from Racing to fighting and everything in between.

I have a little extra cash I wouldn't mind sinking in a few good games with replay value, ideas anyone?

I have purchased these games so far so you guys can have an idea about my wide range of play.

Trial Extreme
    Can Knockdown 2
    Hot Pursuit
    Cut The Rope
    Doodle Pool
    NFL Flick QB
    ShadowGun
    Reckless Racing #1

Add to my list for me :)

Oh and don't worry about links, unless you want to, I don't mind searching the store for it, as long as I have the correct name :)

You have to check out shogun. It works so well with the s-pen you won't believe it. Currently my favorite game. Also try dead space, r-type, edge ex, and super monkey ball. All good game im playing currently.

Edit: also sleepy jack (amazing game)

Sent via tapatalk using the Samsung Galaxy Note
    Osmos HD

I've been using up all my batteries playing this one. Very addictive, and some of the levels are evil.

Well worth the cost.
    Easier to do it this way than list.

Action/Arcade
    SC20120419-093001.jpg
    SC20120419-093017.jpg

Racing
    SC20120419-093038.jpg

Social/MMO
    SC20120419-093049.jpg

Strategy and Puzzle
    SC20120419-093101.jpg
    SC20120419-093118.jpg

Games that I haven't categorized into the folders yet still:
    Cordy
    Cordy Sky
    3D Mini Golf
    Flick Golf
    Death Rally
    Game Dev Story
    Glow Hockey 2 Pro
    Minecraft
    Muffin Knight
    MX Moto
    Pool Break Pro
    Sleepy Jack
    The Sims 3
    Tiny Tower
    FIFA's not showing up in the play store for me.

Any suggestions??

-Ryan

Try searching FIFA 12. I the developer is EA SPORTS so if you search under Electronic Arts Inc. It should show up. I let me know