★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Zeno Edition | Scary performances on Android

Search This thread

samueldewit

Jun 27, 2013
Zutphen

Dear Mega-lovers!

I love my mega and I often flash new builds and ROM's. Since day 1 I always flashed the PurePerformances MOD. It really works and it is really worth looking at the original thread. I do not own any credit of this MOD, I just wanted to share it with you, my fellow mega-fans.

Here is the link: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/development-derivatives/mod-pureperformancesx-zeno-edition-t2360985

Enjoy!

PS: I would love to thank @Jeeko to make this mod happen. Don't forget to give a ''thanks'' on his post!

yusopa

May 25, 2009
Thanks for share bro.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jul 12, 2010
Awesome. Almost instantly noticed the performance boost. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SGH-I527M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jul 12, 2010
Awesome. Almost instantly noticed the performance boost. Thanks for the heads up.

Update: nice performance boost but noticed rapid battery drain on my i527m. Went from like 56% to 29% within about 45min to an hour. Ended up uninstalling because of this issue. Hope they can remedy this downside.

VeEuzUKY

Oct 10, 2008
I installed it on my Mega. Positively see no changes or anything faster.. all same, same app launch times, same times for copy paste or move files around, same benchmarks, same gui speed, same everything.. nice try but pointless. I am yet to EVER see any script or "speed booster" app that ever does actually anything. It's down to processor speed and available RAM.

I have a custom kernel installed on my stock ROM and allows over clocking the CPU from stock 1.7GHz to 2.1GHz.. folks, that's the real speed booster..

Everything else is imaginary.. period.

Last edited:

imvito

Feb 14, 2010
hong kong
I installed it on my Mega. Positively see no changes or anything faster.. all same, same app launch times, same times for copy paste or move files around, same benchmarks, same gui speed, same everything.. nice try but pointless. I am yet to EVER see any script or "speed booster" app that ever does actually anything. It's down to processor speed and available RAM.

I have a custom kernel installed on my stock ROM and allows over clocking the CPU from stock 1.7GHz to 2.1GHz.. folks, that's the real speed booster..

Everything else is imaginary.. period.

The kernel of what you are using, you can share it with us

VeEuzUKY

Oct 10, 2008

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-17-04-32-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-17-04-32-08.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dear Mega-lovers!

I love my mega and I often flash new builds and ROM's. Since day 1 I always flashed the PurePerformances MOD. It really works and it is really worth looking at the original thread. I do not own any credit of this MOD, I just wanted to share it with you, my fellow mega-fans.

Here is the link: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/development-derivatives/mod-pureperformancesx-zeno-edition-t2360985

Enjoy!

PS: I would love to thank @Jeeko to make this mod happen. Don't forget to give a ''thanks'' on his post!