And much more things i dont know!!:
You cam get it FREE on google play store fromHERE

THIS APP NEED ROOT!!!!

Dont forget to hit thanks button if you like it!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

iDroid8

Dec 18, 2012
London
So, griefing people on your wi-fi network? This is just a tad rude, and undoubtedly against XDA rules. It's not even Xperia Z related.

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
So, griefing people on your wi-fi network? This is just a tad rude, and undoubtedly against XDA rules. It's not even Xperia Z related.

Really?:rolleyes: ok im waiting for another member... If someone will say "its against XDA rules" i will close/report this thread:fingers-crossed: i dont want to get banned:)

Last edited:

zerocords

Jan 26, 2014
San Juan
Im mot sure about all the rules and protocols but if it works i guess its ok anyhow theres no need for ban probably they just give u a warning and remove the thread...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gripfly

Jul 13, 2013
Don't know if it works but this isn't a hacker forum, it's a developer forum. So why to share apps like this? Doesn't make sense for me.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

alkesh95

Mar 22, 2012
Mumbai
U may get warned for posting in wrong section
And those who think that this app is used for hacking then you are wrong
This app is for educational purpose and used for penetration testing.
Ps. It can be viewed as hacking app too
No offence

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Ok, as mentioned the app is originally for security analysis and penetration testing of networks. What you do with it is your own buisness but do not promote illegal activities on XDA. The app itself is not bad and the original thread can be found HERE. Suggesting users to sniff passwords ect shouldn't be suggested. I've cleaned up the OP and closed the thread.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, as mentioned the app is originally for security analysis and penetration testing of networks. What you do with it is your own buisness but do not promote illegal activities on XDA. The app itself is not bad and the original thread can be found HERE. Suggesting users to sniff passwords ect shouldn't be suggested. I've cleaned up the OP and closed the thread.

Thread closed