Thread to show my thanks to team d3rp (and eat up 10 posts)

Search This thread

Transtar

Aug 7, 2012
Baltimore, MD
Well, since XDA limits users with <10 posts from posting in the dev. section, I will post this here (grumble grumble...wish I could port my SDX posts over here....). Hopefully if a mod deletes this thread (fully expecting) it'll still count.

Just wanted to give a BIG thanks to the devs at team d3rp. Not only did you bring us a stock ZVC rooted (running now and love it), you are constantly updating your SuperG2 development thread and listening to user feedback (not to mention clear instructions!). Thank you for your hard work and I can't wait to see what you guys will bring going forward.

Speaking of SuperG2, (maybe someone who CAN post in the dev section will post this...... ): Will there be the inclusion of the G3 keyboard and Notifications (or the option to add them)?

(one more post down.... I don't like to post if I don't have anything meaningful to add to the thread)

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Well, since XDA limits users with <10 posts from posting in the dev. section, I will post this here (grumble grumble...wish I could port my SDX posts over here....). Hopefully if a mod deletes this thread (fully expecting) it'll still count.

Just wanted to give a BIG thanks to the devs at team d3rp. Not only did you bring us a stock ZVC rooted (running now and love it), you are constantly updating your SuperG2 development thread and listening to user feedback (not to mention clear instructions!). Thank you for your hard work and I can't wait to see what you guys will bring going forward.

Speaking of SuperG2, (maybe someone who CAN post in the dev section will post this...... ): Will there be the inclusion of the G3 keyboard and Notifications (or the option to add them)?

(one more post down.... I don't like to post if I don't have anything meaningful to add to the thread)

Here to help. They are putting the g3 keyboard in. Notifications are not sure. I'll check with them and get an answer back.

Glad to have you aboard team d3rp.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here to help. They are putting the g3 keyboard in. Notifications are not sure. I'll check with them and get an answer back.

Glad to have you aboard team d3rp.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    Kudos to them too. Loving stock rooted. No need for anything else.
    I know what you mean, Team derp has been very supportive to the G2 community
    Don't be worried about them jumping to the g3, either. They like the g2 and can get the little adjustments software wise over if need be.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk