[ROM] WM6.0 1.30+radio 1.27+ sound rec+phone

Search This thread

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
i wanted to post that radio originally but anyway: http://rapidshare.com/files/202105799/shift127rad.zip

PS: half a day is nice if you have that much time.
PS2: I see the radio.NBH you posted was actually built by me ;)

You're right, I made it clearer on first post. I waited for you but you when not available since 10 days, and the exitement made me not wait any longer.

I've only worked the rom part, and was lucky enough not having to deal with radio.

BTW for PS: I don't have that time, I'm doing it on background during my work hours:D

irakliontevza

Dec 9, 2006
You're right, I made it clearer on first post. I waited for you but you when not available since 10 days, and the exitement made me not wait any longer.

I've only worked the rom part, and was lucky enough not having to deal with radio.

BTW for PS: I don't have that time, I'm doing it on background during my work hours:D
I cant install google maps, cose i guess there isn't cab instaler in the rom please halp

cmonex

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2006
Budapest

making it clearer does help. yeah sorry for the 10 days, life is like that sometimes, and I did not want to post the rom+radio that had 1 last bug left in it until the bug was fixed.

oh, and I see you mentioned there is no other radio. here is 1.58.21.23 original: http://rapidshare.com/files/202118088/RUU_Signedshift1582123.zip

arkant

Dec 1, 2008
It's work perfectly for me !!
You are wonderfull !!!

Next step using the sd slot or the hd... :p

En tout cas vraiment bravo c'est vraiment du beau boulot !!!

shawankit

Feb 17, 2009
cab file that can be installed on Liberated Snap VUE for mic n Phone

GREAT WORK GUYS

one question

Is there a cab file that can be installed on Liberated Snap VUE to get the mic

and phone working ? Any plans for releasing it soon ?

Or the only option available is to Flash ROM ?

PS: I do not need GPS , just mic and phone on liberated SnapVUE will be Great

putrawanz

Sep 12, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
help me

where can i get the radio update , it is "romupdateutility.exe" i cannot find when i download all the file?thanks a lot to thaihugo and cmonex.. i love u all:D:D

saiweb

Oct 25, 2006
Chesterfield, MO

thaihugo
you beat me. I had been pulled into a business travel engagement and lost opportunity to post the first cooked rom. I am away from my Shift. I will try to compete with you on supporting the headset though, once I go back home. :)

Congratulations. Will let you know once I go back and flash the shift.
--Ram--

sniveri

Nov 9, 2006
I don`t know if this can be somehow fixed, but if you lost connection and pin-code is asked that "cannot connect"-balloon appears so often that it is allmost impossibe to retype pin. Same goes when you reboot winmo and you don`t right away type your pin.

Second thing is that this rom does not have portrait/landscape selection in screen settings.

Everything else works really fine! Thanks for awesome rom, when wired headset can be used it is perfect :) (I don`t really need SD or bluetooth on winmo).

ps. Is there a registry setting for speaker phone so it could be forced to be used all time, or can speaker be mapped as "phone-speaker"? (also registry editor would be nice to have allready cooked in rom)

Last edited:

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
portrait landcape is a registry key HKLM/system/gdi/rotation/disable.... Next version will have it deleted by default.

If you navigate to windows/settings, you will find a registry editor.

For speaker, I'm looking into it.

alex_time

alex_time

Wonderfull ROM!
Anyway there are things that maybe can be improved, like:
  1. Impossible to add a Mail and Calendar on the Today screen;
  2. Missing the Phone icon under Start->Settings to change network, Pin, etc. (but you can open it if you click on the connection icon on start bar, then the Setting link);
  3. Missing a soft reset tool (for now this http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-pocket-device-power-manager-v1-0.html can do the job)
  4. Missing a screen rotation tool (for now, this again http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-pocket-device-power-manager-v1-0.html can do the job)
  5. Missing a link to the registry editor under Windows to the Programs Fodler;
  6. Missing the old SnapVue Setting folder, even if all the programs and icons are still under the Windows folder;
  7. Remove the Guava Bubbles.cab under Windows folder to free 113K
  8. Remove the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml under Windows folder to free 233K (we do not need it without a weather tool like HTC Home)
  9. Remove the RILProxyLogPPC_Crossbow.cab under Windows Programs to free 210K;
  10. Remove the Windows Mobile Green.cab under Windows folder to free 103K.
What do you think thaihugo?

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
Wonderfull ROM!
Anyway there are things that maybe can be improved, like:
  1. Impossible to add a Mail and Calendar on the Today screen;
  2. Missing the Phone icon under Start->Settings to change network, Pin, etc. (but you can open it if you click on the connection icon on start bar, then the Setting link);
  3. Missing a soft reset tool (for now this http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-pocket-device-power-manager-v1-0.html can do the job)
  4. Missing a screen rotation tool (for now, this again http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-pocket-device-power-manager-v1-0.html can do the job)
  5. Missing a link to the registry editor under Windows to the Programs Fodler;
  6. Missing the old SnapVue Setting folder, even if all the programs and icons are still under the Windows folder;
  7. Remove the Guava Bubbles.cab under Windows folder to free 113K
  8. Remove the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml under Windows folder to free 233K (we do not need it without a weather tool like HTC Home)
  9. Remove the RILProxyLogPPC_Crossbow.cab under Windows Programs to free 210K;
  10. Remove the Windows Mobile Green.cab under Windows folder to free 103K.
What do you think thaihugo?

Agree with you. I want to find some thinks on speakerphone before posting new rom, but a cleanup is needed. As for the all purpose tool, I'll add taskmanager back.

Top Liked Posts