[Q]"Flashify app"

Search This thread

RedLedLight

Feb 18, 2014
Guys have you tried this App ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgollner.flashify

I want to use it because my Xperia m USB slot is mal-functioning everytime i connect it in my PC. So i want to use this app for flashing Boot.img and recovery . Is it Good ?

I think it is safe considering that it says (description) that it flashes boot.img :)
Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Farsiris

Apr 19, 2014
South Cotabato
I think it is safe considering that it says (description) that it flashes boot.img :)
Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Yes i have tried ... It does not charge as normal charge ( when plugging charger ) . I need to place it in a good position before it charges .and when it charges and i try to reboot my phone it doesn't charge again .HAHA .dont know whats the cause of it . Maybe it is short circuit of something else .

RedLedLight

Feb 18, 2014
Yes i have tried ... It does not charge as normal charge ( when plugging charger ) . I need to place it in a good position before it charges .and when it charges and i try to reboot my phone it doesn't charge again .HAHA .dont know whats the cause of it . Maybe it is short circuit of something else .

Try to take it to a service centre maybe?