[Q] Galaxy 3 Custom Rom BY motafoca

Search This thread

jazux

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2010
helsinki
There is quide in the original thread... if thats not enough read: how to flash i5800.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

rudolf895

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
IND
IT WORKED!

There is quide in the original thread... if thats not enough read: how to flash i5800.

WOW it worked:
What i did:

1. Downloaded the custom ROM (only the PDA file basically)

2. Loaded JPF ROM To ODIN normally, using all the original files

3.HOLD POWER+VOLUME DOWN+HOME Download mode :cool:

4. Flashed it, once it was successful I loaded to Odin ONLY the PDA file which came with the custom ROM package

IT DID NOT Booted successfully:(

5. Turn off the phone

6.Hold POWER+VOLUME+HOME keys together
Selected Factory rest/wipe data

7.Rebooted WOW IT WORKED!

kozusnik

Jan 22, 2011
Frydek-Mistek
I have the same problem as you. I can´t loaded the phone after succesfull flash. But you wrote that you downloaded some PDA file too, but I haven´t got smt like this in download :( Please, can you help me? thanks

peldax

Feb 8, 2011
Pilsen
Works it? Is it stable? I have ultra clean rom JPF, will it work? Whats quadrant score of this rom?

abhi0n0nakul

Sep 13, 2010
delhi
its not a good rom...

1. looks really bad, (looks) not at all impressive...
2. i dont see any improved speed.....

i guess gsam's stock aosp 0.1 custom rom is 100 times better than this.....

gsam , if u are seeing this, please we want next updated version of your great rom..

peldax

Feb 8, 2011
Pilsen
Link? I didnt saw any custom roms for our phone only this and something in General, i searched bad, right?

EDIT: its ok, link was found

SG 3, 2.2 JPF ultra clean, rooted

Saka911

Oct 18, 2010
Hmm,
I think the custom rom by Motafoca is uite good. Atleast no bugs till now, and great battery life. As for the looks I dont think it is any different to the other ROMS. It is just a matter of installing a launcher of your choice if you dont like Ream launcher.

By the way combined with your glossy green framework everythink looks enticing!
By the way Nakul, is there a chance of having that green themes of yours in other colors too? Like sky blue maybe??

abhi0n0nakul

Sep 13, 2010
delhi
Hmm,
I think the custom rom by Motafoca is uite good. Atleast no bugs till now, and great battery life. As for the looks I dont think it is any different to the other ROMS. It is just a matter of installing a launcher of your choice if you dont like Ream launcher.

By the way combined with your glossy green framework everythink looks enticing!
By the way Nakul, is there a chance of having that green themes of yours in other colors too? Like sky blue maybe??

yes thats exactly i am gonna release another theme.....
blue coloured with entirely different icons..
and hope if dark lestats deodexed rom is up, my theme would be full coz the stock apps would also then can be changed.....

derfshaya

Sep 26, 2010
Tried this rom.

Hi. Just like to share my brief experience with this rom and highlight a problem to the dev. Everything was fine, but the samsung keypad no longer worked well. It could only input numbers in the portrait 3x4 mode. The reason why I'm using the 3x4 is because this phone's my mom's and it's much easier for her to hit the larger 3x4 buttons than the smaller ones on the Qwerty keyboard.

Thank you motafoca!

Top Liked Posts