[MIUI v4] [HDPI/XHDPI] Blue ICSelcius v4 "3rd" Theme for ICS! **Updated 6-14-2012**

What type of CM9/AOKP theme would you like?

• Blue ICSelcius v4 style

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • GB Blue Celsius style

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Completely new design

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

WhiteBoy997

Sep 13, 2010
The Garden State
[MIUI v4] [HDPI/XHDPI] Blue ICSelcius v4 "3rd" Theme for ICS! **Updated 6-14-2012**

xn7ux4.jpg

Image above has a filter on it, thats why the blue is so light. Its not like that in the theme.

*HUGE Thanks to BLIND from MIUI.us for the theme_values.xml set
*HUGE Thank You to Fergie716, for supplying me with the ROM images, as my APKtool is broken ATM.
*HUGE Thank You for everyone supporting & downloading my theme!!
*HUGE Thank you to Rimmer1966 for finding the string which enabled to recolor the settings text

Update 3.4b
-Fully compatible with 2.6.8
-Now Supports XHDPI devices!!
-Google Nexus scrubber images now work!
-New MIUI Music player matches theme
-Frameworks for HDPI & XHDPI are complete.
-Thanks to Rimmer1966!! We now have Settings Text recolored to match the theme! WOOOH!!
* Roms text color is a little lighter. (3.4b)

Hex Color Code is: 00A4DB

Downloads:

Blue ICSelcius v4 3.4:

Mirror 1
Blue ICSelcius v4 3.4b: Settings Text recolored
Mirror 1

Please do not mirror my links!

Optional:
-Signa Icon Pack by Kowalski: Updated to ICS format
MediaFire
Dropbox
-Blue Jaku Clock: Credit to OG Creator MarCarnal
Mirror1

Buy Me A Drink!

Follow Me on Twitter

Last edited:

WhiteBoy997

Sep 13, 2010
The Garden State
Gingerbread Only

11gp1d5.png

Finally finished my theme. Huge shoutout to MrBeo9x for his amazing MIUI theme (Golden MIUI v2) that i used as my base. i also modified the original images from my MIUI rom to suit the theme. I put dozens of hours into making this theme for everyone. Learned a lot about theming and how to create nine patch images. Thanks MelissaPugs & Qiche for testing out the theme, and pointing out all the missing images and everything.

Credits:
Raadius for his Athena HD icons
Telep
The creators of the icon sets May, Dayra HD, Glaciens HD

Only for MIUI Gingerbread Roms.
MIUI v4 ICS will be released later.

Download Links

MediaFire: Link
Provided by xriderx66
-Dropbox:Link
-Google Drive: Link

Last edited:

saul1991

Jul 13, 2011
ill try, im at my last 3 weeks of the school semester, so ill be in and out of the community for that time, so after the finals ill be releasing one for MIUI v4 and then make different colors, depending if a bunch of people really want it.

thanks man. goodluck with finals i how much they suck but aight dude sounds good hopefully everyone wants a darkblue one

WhiteBoy997

Sep 13, 2010
The Garden State
waiting for Miui4!

awesome theme!

its coming bro. just have to be patient.

This theme's awesome thanks White!

Gonna be gettin a new phone soon and this theme will deff keep me satisfied till then.

Threw ya a link here, so hopefully some more peeps check out the theme http://mycolorscreen.com/2012/04/14/one-last-hurrah/

No problem bro. and good looks on the link. loving that lock screen from your shot. Might have to download milocker and use it, as i made the leap to aokp for full hwa

Reactions: suprafreak1000

h_zee13

Dec 31, 2009
Montreal
This is by far the best theme out there. I'm running it on my Nexus S on miui gingerbread and if I was running MIUI v4 on my Gnex, then I would use this theme without thinking twice

Keep up the good work

Reactions: WhiteBoy997

btje

Jul 19, 2007
Tried it on asnet miui for I9000 and now it changes the theme.

Still some orange though.

XCellPhoneSalesRep

Oct 31, 2010
The Joisey Shore, Nu Joisey
goo.gl
6i7lw3.png

Code:
-Release 2.0: MIUI ICS compatible as of (2.4.27)
-90% of the theme has been themed, more to come in future updates!
-Original status bar from Gingerbread Blue Celcius has been ported
-Icons have been taken from the default theme from Swiperrats MIUI 2.4.27, so credit to who ever built the theme on his rom. 
-Credit to Mr.Megi for the battery icons
Code:
Whats Themed:
-Bluetooth
-Browser
-Contacts
-Desk clock
-File Explorer
-Messaging
-Phone
-Settings
-SystemUI
-Theme Manager
-Easy Battery Saver
-Easy Task Killer
-MIUI AntiSpam
-MIUI Backup
-Compass
-Gallery
-Launcher
-Notes
-Player
-Pandora? (Let me know if you see the ribbon under the expanded statusbar)
-Framework-res
-Framework miui res
-Icons: Signa
-Lockscreen
-Torch
-Wallpapers
Downloads:
-v2.0: Download Me

Therrrr it is! Awesome work buddy!!! I know you didnt like the black lines in the miui.us build, so were you able to get rid of those or did you use swiper's miuiandroid build???

I havent really been following either of the (2) Evo MIUIv4 builds until someone gets this double signal issue fixed. It may be totally dumb not to use it for just that, but not matter what it is the first thing i look at every time i unlock the device. I've tried, i've tried a few times, but it just burns a hole right where it hurts.

But anyway, enough venting for me, this is your show. So awesome theme, both GB and v4, keep up the great work!!!

lazzarone

Mar 29, 2012
Therrrr it is! Awesome work buddy!!! I know you didnt like the black lines in the miui.us build, so were you able to get rid of those or did you use swiper's miuiandroid build???

I havent really been following either of the (2) Evo MIUIv4 builds until someone gets this double signal issue fixed. It may be totally dumb not to use it for just that, but not matter what it is the first thing i look at every time i unlock the device. I've tried, i've tried a few times, but it just burns a hole right where it hurts.

But anyway, enough venting for me, this is your show. So awesome theme, both GB and v4, keep up the great work!!!
awesome

WhiteBoy997

Sep 13, 2010
The Garden State
Nothing is changing when applied to miui scotland 2.4.29?

okay, well ill fix it when they release the update for my phone :D

Try to Change The White Background...
I am also working On it to change it to black

Which background do you speak of sir? The messaging conversation background, actually next update does have it changed. IF not that background, please clarify. Thanks

Thanks bro!, and im actually using MIUI,us build, ive tried changing the xml values which contain the black line, but it was a no go. :( but you cant beat Full HWA acceleration :D And for the 2 signal bars, they grow on you after awhile, its nice knowing if i have 3g at work or when im out, but still wish there was a fix so the presentations would look nicer :D

Reactions: XCellPhoneSalesRep

HiDefinition

Mar 4, 2010
Louisville
Maybe I'm missing something, but applying this theme through the themes menu is not working for me. I placed the file into MIUI/themes and imported from SD card thru the themes menu but it does not show up in my selections. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

xn7ux4.jpg

Image above has a filter on it, thats why the blue is so light. Its not like that in the theme.

*HUGE Thanks to BLIND from MIUI.us for the theme_values.xml set
    *HUGE Thank You to Fergie716, for supplying me with the ROM images, as my APKtool is broken ATM.
    *HUGE Thank You for everyone supporting & downloading my theme!!
    *HUGE Thank you to Rimmer1966 for finding the string which enabled to recolor the settings text

Update 3.4b
    -Fully compatible with 2.6.8
    -Now Supports XHDPI devices!!
    -Google Nexus scrubber images now work!
    -New MIUI Music player matches theme
    -Frameworks for HDPI & XHDPI are complete.
    -Thanks to Rimmer1966!! We now have Settings Text recolored to match the theme! WOOOH!!
    * Roms text color is a little lighter. (3.4b)

Hex Color Code is: 00A4DB

Downloads:

Blue ICSelcius v4 3.4:

Mirror 1
    Blue ICSelcius v4 3.4b: Settings Text recolored
    Mirror 1

Please do not mirror my links!

Optional:
    -Signa Icon Pack by Kowalski: Updated to ICS format
    MediaFire
    Dropbox
    -Blue Jaku Clock: Credit to OG Creator MarCarnal
    Mirror1

Buy Me A Drink!

Follow Me on Twitter
    Gingerbread Only

11gp1d5.png

Finally finished my theme. Huge shoutout to MrBeo9x for his amazing MIUI theme (Golden MIUI v2) that i used as my base. i also modified the original images from my MIUI rom to suit the theme. I put dozens of hours into making this theme for everyone. Learned a lot about theming and how to create nine patch images. Thanks MelissaPugs & Qiche for testing out the theme, and pointing out all the missing images and everything.

Credits:
    Raadius for his Athena HD icons
    Telep
    The creators of the icon sets May, Dayra HD, Glaciens HD

Only for MIUI Gingerbread Roms.
    MIUI v4 ICS will be released later.

Download Links

MediaFire: Link
    Provided by xriderx66
    -Dropbox:Link
    -Google Drive: Link
    We've got HUGE things coming in the next update! :D Good bye 2.2, Hello 3.0 Update coming later today. Can you say BlueTextFontditis? Stay Tuned Everyone!!!!
    Thanks for the support everyone!! We're up to 6,000+ downloads so far!! Dark Mint release is this week, putting the finishing touches on it as we speak. So many new things in this theme its unbelievable. Friday is the day! Have a good week everyone!! :good:
    Update is Live!!