[Q] Need help reverting back.

Search This thread

aurator

Jun 14, 2012
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Hey guys, I recently flashed OmniROM on my phone which needed a raw r4 kernel with Selinux support but this ROM has been giving me problems so I decided to revert back to 4.3 or maybe 4.2.2.

I wanted to know how if there a particular set of instructions I need to follow to get it back to a TW based ROM from the AOSP. I tried searching but all of the Rom threads give instructions to go from TW to AOSP but not the other way round.

If you could add the link of any required Kernel with the answer it would be greatly helpful. If not, its okay too. I will search for it :)

Also, a few suggestions would be welcome as to which Rom should I flash. I mainly require a ROM which is both stable and battery friendly.

Last edited:

Atomix86

Jul 5, 2011
If you want to go back to Touchwiz, you will first need to flash philz kernel & recovery (unfortunately I can't post the link on this app but its easy to find here), then reboot recovery and flash your TW ROM. As for my personal opinion, definitely AryaMod, it is both feature packed _and_ quick, with the advantage of a buttery smooth launcher.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app